Roleplaying? I THINK NOT

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I am so bored with exc/pryd atm that I decided to do some roleplaying..

Went out with my huge mug, got drunk and decided, to hit odins to find someone to play with.. I find Theodor having a duel with some rr5warden(Budwizer), I toast at him, when a group of hibs turns up...

lazy as I am I didn't even get to target their Tiarna bard, to /drink at him.. Enchanter heat debuffs me and 2hits me.. I was wearing no armor and had no buffs at the time..

Give room for roleplay in the frontiers to utterly bored ppl as me..

Cya ingame, Ambasher

PS: :flame:

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
jonge, je kan toch niet verwachten dat iedereen je niet killed! :p

anyway less whine dutchman!:p

CorNokZ

deez said:
sad i wish the chanter was me :p
pff xD

How fun can it be to 2hit someone when the only thing he is wearing is a mug?

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
cornoks m8 imo make a cleric again........ then u will never 2shot by chanters instead ill 2 shot them xD

CorNokZ

>.< Pooned said:
cornoks m8 imo make a cleric again........ then u will never 2shot by chanters instead ill 2 shot them xD

Cba with all that pve :( lvl 20-50 is almost slower than getting toa'd!

But indeed I miss ze cleric.. ;(

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
you need a the groove, the mojo! i did the same, well i got my ass handed on a plate sometimes, but i allso made some friends :) (Hi Arctic Circle + dafft ) ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
first, comedy! ;) but don't expect anyone to play along.

Secondly, can this be the new fotm whine? much more interesting than adding or zerging whine or whatever - "FFS HE WORE ARMOUR AND USED REAL WEAPONS!"

/gets his mug to go a-killing with.

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Kind of reminded me of a time getting a few people together as Lv1 stalkers and running around hadrians in OF... had a good laugh and even got some RPs from a mid who went and kept jumping off the stairs so we could kill him... shame a load of adds came in but it was great fun all the same :D

Dorimor1

Banned
Does anyone remember Anoobinemain? was on pryd, level 1 stalker, very funny considering I managed to make 5rps.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Does anyone remember Anoobinemain? was on pryd, level 1 stalker, very funny considering I managed to make 5rps.

Contrary to ur believe "Anoobinemain" has nothing to do with roleplay

kthxbye

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Celestino said:
Contrary to ur believe "Anoobinemain" has nothing to do with roleplay

kthxbye
how right you are... however futher analysis of the thread title would reveal that the first part was a question, denoted by the question mark... and the latter part of the title clearly intimates that the actions depicted herein are not roleplay ;) :p

kthxbye :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Takitothemacs said:
how right you are... however futher analysis of the thread title would reveal that the first part was a question, denoted by the question mark... and the latter part of the title clearly intimates that the actions depicted herein are not roleplay ;) :p

kthxbye :p

owned :p

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
Iam new to this english thing etc so sry if i got it wrong but wasn't CorNokZ complaining about not beeing able to "roleplay" the drunk, no items but a mug equipped, without beeing ganked by some random guy ?

If iam not mistaken he even said:

"Give room for roleplay in the frontiers to utterly bored ppl as me.."

But if this thread really isn't about roleplaying and its just my bad english that made me get all this wrong then I will bow down to your endless wisdom of threat title analysis specialized in ignoring the actual thread.

Thank you so much for pointing out the mistake

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
/gets his mug to go a-killing with.

careful!

mugs are too slow to perform anytime styles with, and even with reactionaries, their swing time is about 30secs+ :D

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
LOL... I wouldnt be so sure of that... ever seen an angry Glasweegian with a mug in his hand? ;)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
careful!

mugs are too slow to perform anytime styles with, and even with reactionaries, their swing time is about 30secs+ :D

Hmm Wardens bar brawling, would be a long long fight.

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Would have been long enough without shield spec... now shield spec and MOB... <yawn> wake me when its over ;)

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Couldn't the chanter that killed you have roleplayed a person which detest alcohol and therefore don't want anyone whatsoever to enjoy such beverages. His solution to that stigma is to kill the person in question and thereby freeing said person's soul from further deteoriating(sp)...

Sounds likely to me :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Takitothemacs said:
Would have been long enough without shield spec... now shield spec and MOB... <yawn> wake me when its over ;)

MOB = mastery of beer?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
spook said:
Couldn't the chanter that killed you have roleplayed a person which detest alcohol and therefore don't want anyone whatsoever to enjoy such beverages. His solution to that stigma is to kill the person in question and thereby freeing said person's soul from further deteoriating(sp)...

Sounds likely to me :p

rofl, rep for you =))

I've started to buff while having flowers +battler equipped on my bard,

I guess that counts as roleplaying :p

Just bad when you start heading out and suddenly realize you have flowers in your hand and you're running on chanter speed =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom