Roleplaying guilds in Albion.

Enties

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

How many roleplaying guilds are there in Albion? If I've understood it right The Choir is one. Are there more?

/Enties

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well, roleplaying is trying to be something you're not, so just take your pick!

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
think Eggy got a secret rolpaying team hes running , i sugest you try PM him in game :clap:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
custodians of albion was a rp guild also, but i doubt they still play

zelrokyz

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
custodians of albion was a rp guild also, but i doubt they still play
Sadly most of the origianl Custodians left the game to persue other interests. The remaining members reformed under myself as the Xth Legion. Although we still class ourselves as a role play guild, it's no a longer an important aspect. If that makes sense ;)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
snopy said:
think Eggy got a secret rolpaying team hes running , i sugest you try PM him in game :clap:

Hehe, shh Nicko, they'll all want to join! :twak:

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Yes sadly the roleplaying in Albion is not large at scale. We try and contribute in our own little way. We are known in fair Albion to be a society of roleplaying but do not let it scare you. The Choir take part of every aspect of the game but with a touch of medieval athmosphere. Let it be hunts, raids, realm wars or events. All are fun in its own way thou we believe in adding the cream on top. Some like us and some might hate us....but a song never fail to amuse.

It was a sad moment when I realised the Custodians of Albion had fallen, thou there is still some member around. We had something going together but never came to action.

If it's roleplaying together with the game experience you seek I can guarantee you to provide this. We are not many but we believe in Quality before Quantity.

Welcome to contact us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom