D

Dardamein

Just letting you people know we exist.

* roleplaying
* serious naming
* events
* flat organisation
* friendly

Just holler if you are interested. We are as for today 20 brave souls and we have lots of fun.

D

DeaD GuRu

just wondered, some place to read players backgrounds, info, storylines... etc???

just wondered if there are real roleplayers in our albion here :-() as you can read in a formal thread of complaint versus ironheart, lol

O

old.shotgunstow

PM Remi, he loves to roleplay.

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

O

old.Krogar_Thane

im very interested

can u tell me a little more, and also, what levels you guys are at presently?

roleplay in a situation where we are all capable of pulling our weight within the game frame work is the optimum.

i only ask this because i would be deleting on midgard and rerolling on albion excalibur.

and yes, i am very interested.

are there classes that you need that would help the guild function better?

i was thikning of mercenary but am flexible.

could u post some few details about events etc?

:D

B

bracken_woodman

About once a month our guild (Legion of Darkness) has a roleplay outing. Had a couple of great evenings so far (including a visit to Caer Sidi), so if you're interested in a mutual adventure pm me in game ;)

D

Dardamein

To Ironheart:
At no place we are published. The internet was not created when we were born. Come along in game and ask us and we will most certainly enlighten you of our past and present.

To Remi (Shotgunstow):
Robe and hat! To sing and dance, yeah to sing and dance...
Feel free to contact us too.

To Krogar_Thane
Our members range from 5th to 50th season.

About making a certain class we dont encourage to force people of making a choice they might not be satisfied with. You choose what class you feel will suit your purpose.

As for events it can be anything really. At the public fair we will put up a show of dancing. There will also be an Albion minstrel get-together for various noise making. We are entertainers at large with lots of singing and dancing. Do not underestimate the /em. Why not a Salisbury plains hide & seek. Maybe we need a special class for stealthers thou :)

Remember we appreciate serious medieval fantasy names, not names like "DirtyHarry" <cough cough>. No hard feelings.

To Bracken:
My favourite Woodsman!!. Of course, We have talked about this before. We just dont seem to pull it off.

S

Sethantac

Hi!

I've been looking for a roleplayguild quite some time now and it seems like my prayers are answered! My minstrel (Small/female/redhead) would love to join your guild.

Her name is Kipje Curry, which isnt a real roleplayname, but I'm willing to change it to Kipje Cryhl ;).

I love writing fantasy-stories and I also read alot of fantasy books.

I'll message you ingame!

Save travels.

Kipje

D

Dardamein

I would like to welcome our newcomers:

Kipje the masterful Minstrel
Grissom the magnificent Mercenary

O

old.LandShark

I'd like to say I have nothing against roleplaying, but frankly until everyone stops with the dashing, romance-novel-written-by-a-12-year-old language and also learns to type as carefully as I do.... I'd be lying :p

D

dimerian

Off Topic:
sigh mightaswell write here , that -> ":clap:" <- doesn`t mean Im in The Choir :eek:

Have got already 3 pm`s conserning joining the guild :(

D

Dardamein

Well master Dimerian then you might direct them to me thank you.

and thanks for all nice applauds

F

Freppe^^

Roleplay4tehwin!!!!!!11111 acording to frostor xDD

L

Laston

tried to contact but u never online at what times are you peeps mainly online?

L

Laston

tried to contact but u never online at what times are you peeps mainly online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom