roleplay guild ?

M

matax

I know it's a bit of a long shot ;), but are there any roleplay guilds on Alb/Excal ?

(and yes, I know there are lots on Prydwen before I get that reply :))

K

Kagato.

Used to be a couple, dunno what happend to them, (probably went prydwen).

Not sure if theres any pure roleplay guilds now, but I think theres still a few which do it lightly, DDS maybe.

F

froler-mid

Gunnerr roleplays alot, talk too him ;D

J

Jiggs

first cohort, i hear they are into roleplay.

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by Tilda
To Infinity and bey...

nm :p

oh my dear lady, if i had not but realised you were to be a hypocrite i would have but yet abused some more! these mindless threads in times like these could bewilder yourself and i, i hope in the future of time machines and automatic horses you change your ways.

p.s i would have been spanked if i had made such a not nessacery remark like that! NERF!

S

Sol-

Tilda stop spamming useless comments please :(

T

Tranquil-

Someone ban yog......and reset Apathy's postcount. :p

M

matax

Thanks Kagato for one useful reply :)

The rest of you STFU ;)

K

kitsune

<puts down her books to reply>

Thank you lord Kagato for the mention.

Although we do perform alot of roleplaying, and pride ourselves on our internal events run by our own members. We are not a Hardcore roleplay guild. We have roleplay events and alot of the comments on the guild channel are mainly in character, although you won't be yelled at for making off character comments.

Oh and i believe that our full guild name is Dead Dragons Society. and if you want to find out more about us go to
www.rleweb.co.uk/dds

<goes back to her studies>

C

-Calvin-

I think "Dungeons and Dragons" is a RP guild

Calvin

K

Kagato.

What about them cute 'ickle Angel girls you sometimes see running around together, they a roleplaying guild too?

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Kagato.
What about them cute 'ickle Angel girls you sometimes see running around together, they a roleplaying guild too?

They are soo cute :)

O

old.LandShark

mama iziz was of teh cute x]
But no more =[

Oohhhh, i spammed

J

Jiggs

Qte is cute

but in a 'look at me funny and i'll nuke you for 900' kind of way

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Hatt

But thorey is the most cute xD

Nooo, Thorey is a sneaky lure-you-in-thinking-he's-all-alone-only-for-Hatt-to-jump-you-from-behind stinking rotten scoundrel. And I should know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom