Role Playing Guild

S

seeaira

Not too long ago myself and two friends decided to make an alt role playing guild due to the fact we are role player lovers and we couldn't find any of interest on the server.
I have always been a hard core role player in my old online game called Vampire.
What's hard is, the American servers have a server just for this, role playing. Doing it here is a lot harder because not only do a lot of people not understand, but they don't support it. My alt role playing guild has started to become a main for me as I get more involved in it.
So I wanted to open up the possibilities to those who love to role play to join us, with an alt or as a main that's up to you. But one thing to understand is the way in witch we role play... we are an ALL womans guild and we role play in a dark nature.. in terms of who we really are.. and what our goals are. So if you are looking for a RP guild who participates in the breaking of bread at the round table with knights and priests .. wrong guild lol
To those who are interested I can give you more details.. But we are serious and so we don't want to "revile" to everyone who we really role play ourselves to be. :p
So if you see the "Black Widows" running around and we act different, its because we are role playing our char. :)
And by the way.. I don't care if you are a man in real life and role play a woman that's fine.. but we don't accept male characters sorry :-p
So just find me in the game or e-mail me :) My role playing char is called Kalliope.

S

Sol-

yog is an irl roleplayer, he pretends to be a moovie star..... although he was almost made the milky-bar kid :m00:

V

VodkaFairy

*cough*

Count me in then! I'm part of The Kindred on Hibernia with my alts, which is also a roleplaying guild. :)

*cough*

L

Lethania.

roleplaying is awsome :) we need more roleplayers on excal :/ they are all on prydwen :p

V

VodkaFairy

Not true, our roleplaying guild on hib/exc just got two new great members. Just do a /who kindred and see for yourself :)

L

Lethania.

sh do u were actually serious :p well maybe whne I get my gfx card fixed I can join u :)

V

VodkaFairy

Just do a /who kindred, we're often playing alts :)

P

[PS]Venom

Hehe wouldn't happen to have been Vampire the Masquerade would it Seeairra?

My Wizzie is called Tremere :p

Don't suppose I could have more information on the guild could I? I've got a score of alts :p

G

Genesis_of_Ak

...but aren't CT Albion's only RP guild ?

S

seeaira

Originally posted by *Hienrich*
Hehe wouldn't happen to have been Vampire the Masquerade would it Seeairra?

My Wizzie is called Tremere :p

Don't suppose I could have more information on the guild could I? I've got a score of alts :p

Yes it was Vtm and i was a great game for the 3 years I played it.
And yes I have more information on it and a website im putting up, I will get a hold of you in game or you can pm me as well.

...but aren't CT Albion's only RP guild ?

April Fools was yesterday lol thats a joke right?

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by seeaira
Yes it was Vtm and i was a great game for the 3 years I played it.
And yes I have more information on it and a website im putting up, I will get a hold of you in game or you can pm me as well.

Hehe yeah I never played it online but I'm an avid gm of the Pen and paper RPG.

I may not be around as hien for a while - things getting frustrating of late. Drop me a PM thru barrysworld OR I'll try and look out for you as one of my many alts.

S

seeaira

Originally posted by *Hienrich*
Hehe yeah I never played it online but I'm an avid gm of the Pen and paper RPG.

I may not be around as hien for a while - things getting frustrating of late. Drop me a PM thru barrysworld OR I'll try and look out for you as one of my many alts.

OK PM sent :)

B

bracken_woodman

Nice one See :D A few years back I was in a UO guild called the Black Widows (though some of us were blokes :p ), but sadly looks like I'm excluded from this one (unless I have the operation). Best of luck anyways :)

S

seeaira

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Nice one See :D A few years back I was in a UO guild called the Black Widows (though some of us were blokes :p ), but sadly looks like I'm excluded from this one (unless I have the operation). Best of luck anyways :)

LoL brack ... I have heard of that rp guild.. this is a little more on the dark side and also takes a serious rp to be able to pull it off. But if you ever was to put on a dress.. feel free to come play.. I dont bite.. ;) or maybe i do. lol

V

VodkaFairy

Hurry up with that friends of yours Seeaira :D

Wanna make a merc *cough* :D

S

swords

Im interested to know what kind of rping were talking about here?

i've done the whole dungeon crawl, go here kill this 'mob' get reward.
I also have done the immensly more fun actual roleplaying where although you have an adventure you are free to achieve or fail it as you please.

I have also played call of Cthulu so i could always put my paranoid head on :)
This sounds interesting enough though i will wait until my main has dinged 50 (3 more levels :) ) before i decide if i'll give it a whirl.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Hurry up with that friends of yours Seeaira :D

Wanna make a merc *cough* :D

all these alts and you wonder why you never get anywhere near 50 :rolleyes: :p ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Would love to join but I've got so much on at the moment I never have any time for anything :(

Been meaning to join Ny Markee Shee on Pryd/Hib for ages and just haven't got around to it.

G

Genesis_of_Ak

The CT comment was tongue-in-cheek

No one REALLY role-plays for very long, present company excluded. It starts off well with the best intentions then ppl get bored of acting and just wanna talk every day crap like the rest of us and have fun without having to concentrate on being someone else...hang on....that's not RPing...!

/cancels account

S

Spellsinger

Finally a rp guild :)

Would love to have some more info Seeaira, so that I could prepare a char, with description/history etc.

Time to try to rp a woman again. ;)

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by swords

I have also played call of Cthulu so i could always put my paranoid head on :)

Yikes, cthulu, could never get on with that system myself, you see someone die, you go insane, your character spends the next 2 years in an asylum, roll a new character in the meantime :rolleyes:

S

swords

i love it :)

I still have ONE investigator with any sanity left.
he has been through alot of stuff and he's still going strong sanity wise.

seen at least 4 outer gods
numerous beasties
Azazoth (yikes :) )

for soem reason i always roll the lowest possible number for sanity loss.
*shrugs*
however yes most of my other characters read the dusty old tomes, summon the infernal spirits witout knowing the bind or release spells.
get shot by friends who think you are a deep one, that kind of crap.

The system is fine though, no levels to speak of so rather than 'going for level 12' your 'solving the mystery' instead.
Thats why DAoC and all these level based games aren't rpg's tbh.
more like DND3rd E hack n slash.

*edit*
just read 47.2 ....damnit im only 47.13 being outleveled by a NS boy is my face red...

E

erhardt

Originally posted by seeaira
I have always been a hard core role player in my old online game called Vampire.

Aaaargh not Vampire, its such a dark game.

I´m glad that someone has taken the initiative to do this, I will happily support you with my saracen sorceress:)

S

swords

Nothing wrong with Vampire...my Tremere vamp kicked as :p

Just watch those Werewolves...would eat cha fer brekky!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom