Role players! Eyes here!

D

Dardamein

Hello fellow citizens!

Yesterday a new role playing guild was formed within the halls of Camelot. We strive for and support role playing at large. I know there is an interest out there so think about it.

Other then role playing we will play for a fun and happy environment. Role playing events will be held and we encourage personal extraordinaire performance :)

The organisation is quite flat and we are not aimed at powerlevelling or experience boost. Sure we hunt and we defend our realm as well but all this for the cause of fun. We will not force you to do anything against your will but its quite obvious that a bit of role playing is necessary.

* We try and stay in role (else OOC is a smart way).
* We refer to alt chars as long distance relatives.
* We use medieval rpg based names.

Questions? Post here or feel free to contact me or any other member.

The Choir will welcome you with a happy song!

----
Dardamein Driftwood, The Choir
Guild Conductor and singing minstrel of the 50th season

PS Like to take the oppertunity to thank my old guild The Dragon-Fighters for a great time. See you around! DS

G

g0ldenbone

Good luck to you on this venture. Im not really one for role-play, but If I see any of your brethren in the field, Ill shoot them a flowery sentance or two :)

D

Dardamein

We welcome the following people to our humble society:

Cerath the yodelling minstrel
Aziru the swift scout
Valinor the smooth friar
Jeremia the smiling reaver
Briindar the dancing reaver

Event soon coming up!

Dardamein the merry minstrel of The Choir
Guild Conductor

C

~Clarky~

Aye, good luck to you + your guild + your members.

We need more Roleplaying Guilds imho :)

R

rure

spank me and call me sally, but what is the difference between a RP-guild and a guild?

I know RPers "are" living out there chars in the guild. But there are alot of confusing things. I mean, what do you say if you are going to log. What do you tell your guildies then? Do you make a up a history of your chars? Where you are from and such.

G

Galelawyn

Hmm Lord Dardamein we already spoke to eachother ( remember Aschen the minstrel ? :p ) I can't seem to fidn you online i'm afraid :( ( i'm ofc willing to join :D )

R

Rawkir

Would it be possible for me to create a character to join with? I'm a roleplayer at heart but i'm already running my own guild and i wouldn't leave it for anything, so if you dont mind me playing a secondary char in there i'd love to join :) Will hopefully catch you in game sometime for a chat :)

K

keibaen

RPing means you interact with the other characters based on their personality, you dont have to like everyone in your guild. They may do something to you that causes you to hold a grudge.

and unless your OOC not many people will say in guildchat 'OMG 1FG LA are Pwning us at the AMG in Emain. bring TE ZEEEEERG!!!!!!!!'
etc...

nor will it be...

'forsooth, a group of those uncouth Hibernians are raiding our forces in Emain Macha, we will need to send reinforcements to drive them away and take their relics of power...*swoon*'

:p

O

old.Zeikerd

Oh, fun, I'm waiting for this for some time in Excal.
What level are you striving for? I have a fun lvl 24 friar totaly gimped. Would be fun roleplaying her!

S

samildanach

sad to see you leave DF's but GL with the guild Lord Dardemein. hope it goes well :)

-----------------------------------
Samildanach INF-lvl50

D

Dardamein

Some short replies to you all:

Rure:
I think Keibaen covered the real difference there. Yes we live our chars and speak like they should. Some make up stories about themselves and logging...well there are many aliases for that, let's just say "Fellow citizens, It's time for me to rent a room at the inn, sleep well".

Aschen:
Yes I remember us talking about your cousin Dendon and his urge to join our ranks. He is most welcome and ill try and track you down.

Chipper:
Of course. We have no demands that all your characters must join our guild. Actually we dont wanna know who your alts is :)
Just holler!

Ciclya:
Every oddity is welcome :) We do not accept unsuitable and ridiculous names thou like Super MegaMeatCleaver.

Keibaen:
Well spoken sister. Can't wait until we hold some joint rp events.

----
Dardamein the merry minstrel of the 50th season
Guild Conductor of The Choir

"We rather sing then good"

R

Repent Reloaded

</-\N 1 j0!|\| j()o 133+ g|_|1L|) ?
Karam, that made me smile 8u+ J00 Go++4 +ry |-|4r|)Er T0 |\/|4|<3 U5 L4UG|-|.

S

seeaira

Dardamein:
Keibaen Well spoken sister. Can't wait until we hold some joint rp events.

By the way .. I know you spoke to me about our guilds having some role playing events.. I can add to our forum a place for us to do that .. just go and sign up and make sure to put who you are in the open section... then I will give you access to the member area for a role playing thread... :D

http://members.lycos.co.uk/vireb/phpBB2/index.php

D

Dardamein

More members of our humble society!

Welcome!

Oum the sweet reaver (carries that whip with a naughty smile)

Awaiting the following:

Essar the eager cleric
Peril the precious
Dendon the daring

-----
Dardamein Driftwood of The Choir
Guild Conductor and Merry Minstrel

"and they sang...."

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by rure
spank me and call me sally, but what is the difference between a RP-guild and a guild?

I know RPers "are" living out there chars in the guild. But there are alot of confusing things. I mean, what do you say if you are going to log. What do you tell your guildies then? Do you make a up a history of your chars? Where you are from and such.

I bid thee farewell, good friends and aquantences, for I must take my leave of sight and sound from this place, I shall return in fortnight, so don't yet fill my seat at the supper table! Good luck to all of ye in all things and adventures, and may you all be blessed with everlasting victory!

R

rure

Originally posted by Trinilim
I bid thee farewell, good friends and aquantences, for I must take my leave of sight and sound from this place, I shall return in fortnight, so don't yet fill my seat at the supper table! Good luck to all of ye in all things and adventures, and may you all be blessed with everlasting victory!

doh... whats wrong with "nn guys"?. :p

T

Thundercall

Originally posted by Trinilim
hehe, that wouldn't be role playing though ;)

well,.. you could be role playing a quiet type :D

D

Dardamein

We welcome the following entertainers:

Gilidric the shady Infiltrator
Lothali the happy Friar
Fiddel the Uncle of Underground
Areliw the ravaging Reaver

-----
Dardamein Driftwood of The Choir
Singing Minstrel and Guild Conductor

"and they sang..."

D

Dardamein

Newly arrived at The Choir

Welcome:
Torgyn the crossbowing Armsman
Andagon the curious Cabalist
Shena the yodelling Minstrel
Esara the whispering Infiltrator
Gleidric the naughty Necromancer
Filtian the freaky Friar
Robryn the rough Armsman
Serynir the squeaky Scout
Essar the clumsy Cleric

D

Dardamein

Guild meeting

The Choir will try and assemble a guild meeting this sunday.

Time: Sunday 27th april 20 CET (19 GMT)
Place: Adribards retreat in Avalon (left of the vault)
Who: Members and aspirants of course

Welcome!

D

Dardamein

Guild meeting postphoned due to absence of many members.

Contact me asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom