Role play

Dymark

Fledgling Freddie
I was just curious to ask, if there is any guild which promotes the roleplaying communication:) I have heard that there a lot of roleplaying in the us servers of daoc is that true? Also do u thing that there was much role play in the past? ( pro toa era) Thank u for reading this post and ill apreciate any opinions.

Dymark Dread :eek6:

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
spekaing to players on RP servers no m8 RP is dead people cant understand the last 3 letters in mmoRPG you see -_-

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Dymark said:
I was just curious to ask, if there is any guild which promotes the roleplaying communication:) I have heard that there a lot of roleplaying in the us servers of daoc is that true? Also do u thing that there was much role play in the past? ( pro toa era) Thank u for reading this post and ill apreciate any opinions.

Dymark Dread :eek6:

No people in hib exc are allergic to roleplay it seems...some tries to be leet and badmouth rpg but in same breath have the maturity to spam stuff like roxxor pawned and other dorky comments.:p

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I had one guy ask for some silver to help buy something in TNN, I was met with a blank expresion when asking...

"And why do you want to lighten my purse ? If its for Ms Miggins house of pain you can seek another sponsor"

Ahh well, in EQ2 we had a RP flag that was always usefull to see who you could have some in character fun with :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in a rp guild in EQ2, (yes, i play eq2 wahahaha) and they take things too far tbh, if you shorten words or speak normal day english they givf you a warning to boot you out of guild, if you do it again you are kicked :eek7:

They are friendly people but take things a little too seriously,
logging off = sleep
a level = a circle of life
everyone is called Lord/Lady
game makers/moderaters are called Gods :eek6: (thank god it aint daoc ^^)
computers/tvs/microwaves etc are all banned from the game

the list goes on, i wouldn't mind seeing some rp going on in DAoC but i think the game is too focused on RvR more than RP PvE.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
As far as i know the Artisans are the only roleplay guild in Hib/Pryd, although there are a fair few people that have been known to join in.

If there are any roleplay guilds in hib/excal then it would be nice to know so we might be able to organise something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom