Games Rogue Legacy 2

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I played the shit out of the first one.. I don't know if I can do it again, it was a very frustrating game.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I played the shit out of the first one.. I don't know if I can do it again, it was a very frustrating game.
It was my favourite thing to play on PS4 for ages, I cannot wait for this :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bought the first one for my switch the other day, not had a chance to play it yet but this thread piqued my interest.

I tend to avoid early access as much as I can.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tell me how it is :p
I really like it, it's very similar to the first one. Only includes the first zone fully. The boss was an absolute nightmare (for me anyway).

There are plenty of secrets as well but I don't want to spoil anything :D
Bought the first one for my switch the other day, not had a chance to play it yet but this thread piqued my interest.

I tend to avoid early access as much as I can.
Normally I wouldn't touch early access with a barge pole but the hours I spent playing the original meant I just couldn't pass this by.

I've already clocked up 10 hours on it so I've had my money's worth with the 20% off (Early Access + Owning RL1) it was only like £12.

First one is still really good even if it's not aged perfectly and other good things have come along since.

Let me know when you're sick of this guy...
1597994247797.png

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
So the next chunk of this dropped end of last month. This absolutely destroyed me:
20201027205912_1.jpg
NOOOOO!!!!! Not my skill tree!!!!! (mostly because you can't possibly remember where everything you bought was).

Otherwise though, it's still holding up really well. Got 40+ hours out of it now and getting into some decent scraps
20201105203444_1.jpg20201119223411_1.jpg

Though I'm still clearly "not great" at it because after 40+ hours all I got was this lousy B
20201111193001_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom