Rog's

Gins

Loyal Freddie
evenin guys,
i'm looking for a decent price check on the following items, and if the price is right a possible sale :)

Gem:
9% matter
24 Quickness
25 Constitution
7 Quick cap increase
-------------------------------
Belt:
39 Strength
25 Constitution
5% spirit
2% slash
-------------------------------

both lvl50 with a 95qual

thx
Wumps

Gins

Loyal Freddie
Spis said:
Damn, thoes suck?

I'm verry sure they do not "suck" not saying they are worth your first born but i just wanted a fair price check. now that i know its 100G no need to give replies like that

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Gins said:
I'm verry sure they do not "suck" not saying they are worth your first born but i just wanted a fair price check. now that i know its 100G no need to give replies like that

couldnt resist.. :'(

I mean.. Look at em !! :(

Gins

Loyal Freddie
Spis said:
couldnt resist.. :'(

I mean.. Look at em !! :(

you just did it again :twak:
how about you make a post somewhere where i do not read it, "wumpus wanted a price check on the worst rog's ever dropped" So you get that massive adrenaline rush you are after, and i don't have to bother reading stuff i'm not that interested in.

Gins

Loyal Freddie
LushLips said:
200g for the gem if you want ;)

Nah sorry m8, got told i'm looking at 500G to 1P for the gem, and the belt yea, for alt's eh :p

get em both for 750 whoever wants :p

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Gins said:
you just did it again :twak:
how about you make a post somewhere where i do not read it, "wumpus wanted a price check on the worst rog's ever dropped" So you get that massive adrenaline rush you are after, and i don't have to bother reading stuff i'm not that interested in.

I just replied to your whine :p I dont care if you made this price check.. I said i think they suck.. Aka not worth much $$$ :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom