ROG drops

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Where do all the best rogs drop? Is it completely level-dependant, or do some mobs have a chance to drop better rog? Do Catacombs mobs drop rog with ToA bonuses and PvE bonuses (power pool%, block% in example)?

I've seen Danos drop pretty nice stuff, and he drops piles of it sometimes. Do the higher level ML bosses drop better rog than Danos? Or do the chests at MLs give best rogs?

Just couple of questions I've been wondering... I want's my alacritous uberpiercer ;)

pLoxX

Fledgling Freddie
ML9 Dungeon has the best Generator of ROG items, highest generator atleast.. i did read that somewhere on freddy's in some post from Requiel!

Thats my 2 cent!

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
pLoxX said:
ML9 Dungeon has the best Generator of ROG items, highest generator atleast.. i did read that somewhere on freddy's in some post from Requiel!

Thats my 2 cent!

yup, someone that slip, they said they where using the aerus city generator to makeup free rogs for prydwen players cause that was the best rog generator around :)

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like Danos has pretty nice generator too. Drops mostly 100%qua items, and I've got several > +10cap items from him. Any other mobs that drop this good stuff?

Just got a nice +8% power pool, +10% power cap hammer from him this morning, wish it had had better utility :(

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Dug up this old subject of mine, sorry...

I just got crazy rog boots from ML4.8 (or was it 4.9, the snake anyways) chest, base utility sucks, but cap increases are quite amazing:

Cloth Boots, 100% quality
12 Constitution
+8 Dexterity Cap
+8% Power cap
+11 Hits Cap
+12 Constitution Cap

Just how huge utility can these items have? What's the record? :)

5 stats/cap increases seems to be the maximum still I think?

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
for rings sadri the traitor (Traitor Dagger artifact) normally drops a RoG, if you setup east of the croc islands and kill him he normally swims past again within 15 minutes.

1.1 tends to give cloth sleeves, mad scale shields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom