RoG caps

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I have been looking for some nice RoGs to go in some templates. I need + to dex cap and + to str cap. I am wondering if there is any known limits to what a RoG might come with. Because RoGs are normally fairly low utility especially when compared to SC MP stuff, I would like to get as few RoG pieces as possible. I don't mind if it has virtually no other stats.

I am currently looking for +18 dex cap and +13 str cap on different templates. Not found any RoGs I like yet. Should I wait a bit and hope that clustering/farming will eventually drag up something I need or try and find 2 or 3 items with reasonable UV to fit into my template?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
you would have to know what you were looking for and use the mes to find it, although 99% of rogs are crap and most people just salvage. personally go with a named drop instead of a rog because you can always replace a named drop you cant replace a rog unless your very lucky.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
getting the strength cap might not be too hard from named drops but what dex cap drops are their for healers? Its incredibly difficult to find stuff and yet most of the templates I look at seem to have an "uber RoG" in them. If I just need one stat it won't make a huge amount of difference if I have to wait a bit from say having a +8 dex cap to a +12 dex cap item etc

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
I know Path had a rog with 17 dex cap, normally tho, rogs dont go above 10-11 ish.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
you would have to know what you were looking for and use the mes to find it, although 99% of rogs are crap and most people just salvage. personally go with a named drop instead of a rog because you can always replace a named drop you cant replace a rog unless your very lucky.
For healer classes shield and weapon can be rog np, had to repair my shield once in 1 yr for 1% loss :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Dont know why people whine about rogs being non replaceable since ALL stats BUT +skill shows at 70% con so the item is infinite godlike no need to repair forever incase it doesnt have +skill

TY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom