Roflmao @ blendrake

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Thx to all the hib stealthers today morning at the blendrake keep , it was huge fun <<33 . i havent had so much fun playing since OF was rly incredible abusing shadow strike to get in keep and cause some trouble. Was awesome when nichi nixwen and perf came for my ass and got what they deserved ! ( nerf sbs) tho the shammy aedotting helped a lot ^_^ . For once keep siege was uber and i d like to thank the hib stealthers once more for not zerging me and for their rps ^_^ j/k

<<<<<<<<<<<33333333333333

/hugmeh

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
thx also to durrell for coming to get me when i was on 40% and then getting healed to come get me again <3 :touch: :touch:

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
aye was definetely the funniest siege fight i ever had!! thnx to all the hibs that tried constandly to claim the roof from me!!:cheers: :drink:

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
GrIrcSpammer said:
Thx to all the hib stealthers today morning at the blendrake keep , it was huge fun <<33 . i havent had so much fun playing since OF was rly incredible abusing shadow strike to get in keep and cause some trouble. Was awesome when nichi nixwen and perf came for my ass and got what they deserved

heh we was all wondering how you managed to get into the inner keep aswell :) i have too say though you did well too kill perf, nichii at the same time, guess we would of managed to kill you 1st if we was buffed, it was a fun fight though /salute but i think you would of killed me anyways.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Perf said:
heh we was all wondering how you managed to get into the inner keep aswell :) i have too say though you did well too kill perf, nichii at the same time, guess we would of managed to kill you 1st if we was buffed, it was a fun fight though /salute but i think you would of killed me anyways.

nichii and nixwen were buffed u had just some enhanced vigor ! :D

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
GrIrcSpammer said:
thx also to durrell for coming to get me when i was on 40% and then getting healed to come get me again <3 :touch: :touch:
Thats why durrell is on the top 10 all time Shitrangers list

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom