Rofl. =)

O

old.LandShark

sigh
NM
I found a guy selling his guild's leadership on ebay quite an amusing thing, but evidently its not

O

old.Charonel

lol, dont supposed you'd say which guild and where? :)

/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH
/LAUGH

R

razorboy

he did actually, but edited his post because nobody but me replied.

original message:

I played on Ingraine Server and run a guild called Legacy of War at http://www.legacyofwar.com. My first character is a lvl50 spear tank/670crafting for builting seige engines and repair keep doors. Wearing epic set and also maxed out stats on an imbue scale set. With top of the line stat items and 75dex/quick proc spear. Realm ability: First aide2, Ingnore Pain, endurance2n regen My second character is a lvl50 regrowth/buff druid with max out up to 1500+ heal per cast with realm ability of serenity2,battery heal, acuity2, wild healing. This druid can keep a whole group alive with one single cast. My third character is a lvl45 mentalist with a max out stat cloth set with top of the line stat items. Realm ability acuity2, serenity3, wild power, and full spec in light for solo purpose and mana chant2 for faster power regeneration with serenity3. This is a greatest solo charater ever! My account also comes with a 5month prepaid game time, CD keys and game, and also GM position of a great rvr guild in Ingaine Server.

K

Kagato.

Hmmmm wonder what his guildmates think to him selling the leadership of their guild to anyone.

A

Apathy

Not to just ANYONE...only people with eBay accounts and enough cash.

a.

O

old.LandShark

he set the reserve price at 400 quid ^^

C

CliffyG

Originally posted by old.LandShark
he set the reserve price at 400 quid ^^

Bloody hell, would people actually pay that much?

F

Fafnir

My brother sold a zerk on us lvl 50 rr1l5 for $250

K

Keri

Well, it seems he's the leader of a guild on a non-existant server. I know of a US server called Igraine, but can't find one called Ingaine anywhere. :p

F

Flimgoblin

hmm, anyone wanna buy the Humberton Guard? :)

hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom