rofl .. that must have been already posted but it can't be true ...

S

Staan

seriously don't tell me these guys are serious?

www.daocpling.com

was about to say crazy yanks but 2 of the servers are german.

edit-
The leveling is fast and fun. An added bonus to using your services for me was the money and loot.

roflmao

O

oolong

those americans have way to much money :(

1 born every min

J

Jood

Originally posted by oolong
those americans have way to much money :(

1 born every min

Time=Money

1 to 50 = $600 depends on how much you earn irl i guess.

$80 ph fer an average computer techie i guess so what 7.5 hrs rl work to get a lvl 50 ?

or do it the smart, clever ethical way and take 24-36 hrs? :p

do the math.

Im not saying its right, but its not completely stupid, assuming u have a decent job that is.

If ur unemployed,dosser,student whatever then ur time is cheap.
If u work ur ass of ur time is likely worth more than these pl dudes :eek:

my 2 cents

J

Jood

Originally posted by katt!
giv that job now k? :eek:

Yer is a bit above the average techie wage $80 = £50 ? mm maybe double hehe but u get the point i think :)

A

Addlcove

I am a computer techie, and I make no where NEAR 80$ in the hour.

maybe a consultant with expertise will make that kind of money, your average techie is about 40$ an hour.

I´m at 9$ an hour, but then again I´m an apprentice

O

old.Twonker

Forgetting the subject and costs etc for a mo, thats a nice screenie they have on their webby

woo
ahh
etc

:)

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by Addlcove
I am a computer techie, and I make no where NEAR 80$ in the hour.

maybe a consultant with expertise will make that kind of money, your average techie is about 40$ an hour.

I´m at 9$ an hour, but then again I´m an apprentice

if you take all costs 80$ is about right

try to hire an expert for that money

my compagny pays more

O

old.giriam

SPECIAL! - 1 to 50 = $600 USD (save $120)

Aww, thats just cute.

Mom, can I have 5000 NOK please? I want to pay someone else to play the game you bought me.

k

N

nerve

>> ** - Due to the fact that Albion has a poor PBAOE PvE setup, we must charge more to level people in Albion past level 40.

Lol, hehe ! Discrimination dammit! Let's sue there ass off!

[or is this objective 3rd party proof we Albs are gimped :p]

A

Aldrian

Lol 600$ to lvl 50... and you can buy 3 lvl 50's with 150-200$ or something

F

Falcon

That's like £80k a year Jood. Some techies get paid that but it's sure as hell not average ;)

E

Ezenden

Services like this is nothing new, its been happening with EQ since it was released. For instance this guy www.mysupersales.com makes a living out of it. I sold one of my EQ accounts around two years ago for about $200, and sold a few items and plat on www.playerauctions.com.

People will pay for powerleveling even if its more expensive than buying a new character for numerous reasons:

Your own name
Your own identity
Your own reputation
Its not against the CoC
The account cant be stolen back, because its yours and always has been.

I dont see anything wrong in a powerleveling service. Every tom, dick and harry powerlevels these days so i dont see anything wrong in charging, if people are willing to pay.

And for the record, before any hysterical numbskull decides to report me to GoA.....i dont sell or buy DAoC stuff, and never have.

J

Jood

Originally posted by Falcon
That's like £80k a year Jood. Some techies get paid that but it's sure as hell not average ;)

Yer i know dude, was silly figure kinda pulled out the air not fully appreciating the current exchange rates yadayada. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom