News rofl a way to storm out of work!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Four letter tirade over the PA system before the angry james-bond style exit, that guy's a legend :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Total utter ****. He was accidentally hit in the head and then had a row with a customer. Totally unacceptable in the service industry. What he did was reckless and stupid, and he'll pay with his job plus a criminal record.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I disagree,
although his actions were over the top, the bloke has my sympathy.
there is clear rise in people "customers, passangers, clients" these days
that behave like utter self centered twats who think the rules apply to everyone except them,
because their mommy told them they are special!

The rules are simple on a plane, dont do squat until the plane is at a full stop at the terminal,
and the seatbelt sign is turned off. it's not that bloody hard, yet..well...

Now sure, he should just have reported the pasasnger, but clearly he'd reached his last straw 4 or 5 idiotic passangers ago,
and should have been on leave. His employer should have seen it, or a coleage, family member...ect...

Feel sorry for the bloke

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bollocks

The guy's supposed to be a professional in a service industry. How many flight attendants get pissed off by extremely annoying, even drunken, abusive passengers? Do they take the law into their own hands and go loco ? No, they just get on with their job. Of course passenger safey & the plane & crew's safety is paramount, but just getting bumped is not in the same ball park. If you've ever worked in the service sector you know if you want to keep your job you zip the lip & act professionally. The flight attendant's a fucking moron. He's not a hero. He lost control & deserves everything coming to him.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep, better ways to deal with the situation, he could have just reported the passenger.

Also, when was the last time anyone was on a flight, when people did not all stand and reach for the luggage the moment the plane stopped?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just a thought; service industry equals shitty customers, part of your job to take it without losing temper.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
right or wrong I don't care it's just the sheer overthetopness of the way he did it that made me rofl and sometimes...no matter how out of proportion it is to the situation, I have had people who make me want to literally explode and stab them in the brain with a library card until they die; I just can't imagine losing it so much I'd actually do it lol.

Beware angry air stweards.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Bollocks
The guy's supposed to be a professional.

hogwash!
the fact that he's a profesional dosent give anyone the right to treat him badly!
you cant argue that he hasnt the right to get upset simply because he's beeing paid to be there,
but it does quite eluminate whats wrong with modern sociaty in general, "but thats for a different thread all together yes ?"

Yep, better ways to deal with the situation, he could have just reported the passenger.

Yes as I said, that would have been the "sane" aproach ;)

Also, when was the last time anyone was on a flight,
when people did not all stand and reach for the luggage the moment the plane stopped?

on most flights I've been on, people have generally followed the rules, sure I've seen
a couple here and there get up too soon, but I have Never! not once! seen a passanger
ignore an attending stuwards direct request.

generally the responce goes something like, arf damn! better luck next time..
and they sit thier ass back down.

This is also why I enjoy working where I do, we simply dont put up with that
kind of attitude from customers...hell infact I'd gladly invite anyone to try it ;)
We are very polite, very sincere and professional..and as long as you keep to that line,
we'll gladly go out of our own way to accomidate you within reason.
but do not fuck with us, or it'll be the last time, you ever shop at our store, or attend any of our events.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Anyone who quits thier job by sliding down an inflatable emergency chute = win.

Its in the rules.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
This girl wins, far more awesome, cool, hot ( :D ) and importantly, she didn't act like a spoilt teenager.

girl quits job on dry erase board exposes farmville boss called her hopa theCHIVE

Plus she's so hot I challenge you to stare at the last three photos for more than 5 minutes without gnawing your elbows off.

amazing-girl-quits-30.jpg

R2D3

Fledgling Freddie
Saw on TV the air hostess who lost and ejected out of the airliner has been released.

Explained a lot about why he had the bitch fit, I imagine he is the girl in the relationship....

TBH lucky he didnt get arse kicked, one thing losing it at the person who is giving you grief another to lose it at people who havent done anything wrong :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom