rock school

Outlander

Part of the furniture
watching rock school on ch4 atm and zomg its so full of fucking em0 lam0rs and chavs makes me wanna cry irl :( then go kick there asses!

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I hate those emo bastards. Crying about everything :p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Yes you do !

You must agree with Outlander !!!!!!

A

Aoln

Since when were there any on it at all? All i saw is public school children...

Outlander

Part of the furniture
on the new series that started tonight, its delinquent(sp) kids at a shite school doing it this time. Some are a bit chavish and the others are into emo crap and hang about with emos.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aw i liked the first series with those kids from the christ hospital school where they had to wear the frock coats as uniform (sooo sweeet) i mean tbh it was interesting watching gene symmons turn a bunch of kids who didnt know about rock music and didnt want to know about it because they thought it was pathetic and pointless in to a bunch of rock godlets, watching him turn a bunch of kids in to loud mouthed, arrogant, aggressive kids is only interesting if they were the opposite of that to start with.

i think...

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
aw i liked the first series with those kids from the christ hospital school where they had to wear the frock coats as uniform (sooo sweeet) i mean tbh it was interesting watching gene symmons turn a bunch of kids who didnt know about rock music and didnt want to know about it because they thought it was pathetic and pointless in to a bunch of rock godlets, watching him turn a bunch of kids in to loud mouthed, arrogant, aggressive kids is only interesting if they were the opposite of that to start with.

i think...

Hmm but what could they be truned into if they are indeed Chav's and Emo's.

I was thinking Goth's ... or death metaler's... but imo the best would be either

R'n'B hop wottist's or Country and western Singers :eek6:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Sorry for asking, but what is a chav and what is an emo? =)) I'm reading these 2 things over and over and I think google might help me, but I want YOUR pov on that =)

Well or basically I cba to check google for the various things cause I think especially emo will return me too many things =)

noblok

Part of the furniture
liloe said:
Sorry for asking, but what is a chav and what is an emo? =)) I'm reading these 2 things over and over and I think google might help me, but I want YOUR pov on that =)

Well or basically I cba to check google for the various things cause I think especially emo will return me too many things =)
I usually find that urbandictionary and the uncyclopedia are a lot more useful than dictionary.com and wikipedia when trying to figure out what the hell they're talking about :).

Chav - uncyclopedia, urbandictionary
Emo - uncyclopedia, urbandictionary

Laddey

FH is my second home
Haggus said:
You ever watched Channel U ?

Rocks channel, accept when the rappers delight comes on :mad: the garage choons are awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom