Rock Rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

O

old.LinkinBlink

Rock will take over the music industry by 2006 and there will be no more pop (thank god). the top artists will be: Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Blink 182, P.O.D., Puddle Of Mudd, Slipknot and Sum*41 U Know it.
:upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

N

Nibbler

I like rock. But you sir, are indeed a twat.

M

Moving Target

Erm, no. Pop is called 'pop' for a reason. Because it is short for 'popular' and I don't see it changing (not that I like it).

X

xenon2000

Originally posted by Moving Target
Erm, no. Pop is called 'pop' for a reason. Because it is short for 'popular' and I don't see it changing (not that I like it).
Nope. It's changed it's meaning since those days. 'Pop', generally reffers to marketed, manufactured, commerical music, performed through singing and dancing, without instruments. If a record makes the top 10 it doesn't make it 'pop'.

LinkinBlink: Go get some taste in bands, stop following the nu-metal crowd, stop using :upyours:, and stop acting like a twat before you come up with such shite again. Thanks.

E

echo

Originally posted by LinkinBlink
Rock will take over the music industry by 2006 and there will be no more pop (thank god). the top artists will be: Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Blink 182, P.O.D., Puddle Of Mudd, Slipknot and Sum*41 U Know it.
:upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

puddle of mudd, sum 41, blink 182 and linkin park are in no way rock...

sum 41 = nu metal shiteness
blink = pop-punk shiteness
puddle of mudd = nu metal shiteness

:/

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by xenon2000
Nope. It's changed it's meaning since those days. 'Pop', generally reffers to marketed, manufactured, commerical music, performed through singing and dancing, without instruments. If a record makes the top 10 it doesn't make it 'pop'.

This is the 1960's, right? :eek:

M

mr.Blacky

Originally posted by Dr-Gonzo

nuff said
yep but what does this do in the Elite Force forum??? or is BW ooped up again:(

D

[DAD]Monty73

Maybe they mean Rock is going to take over Elite Force and perhaps the online gaming world at large

OH NO

What will I do with my PC an internet connection? ah well I guess I could search for MP3 files instead of playing but where’s the fun in that.............

..................well with gaming coming to an almost certain end it seams I should perhaps show the word my milky white skin and explore nature.

Monty73

I will need to find my birth certificate to find out my real name, I am told that Monty73 probably isn’t it :(

Could be "BW ooped up again", lets hope eh :D

S

suicide121

This kid is a member of the 'jitter' tribe at our school, now, although I have no problem with people liking alternative types of music, what I don't like is the way they seem to want to seperate themselves from others and stay open to othersuggestions, in theiropinion, all other bands except from those that swear, or cause offense are crap, get a life, grow up EAMER, hisname is AARON EAMER

S

suicide121

Lol, he gets teased as fuc* at school, but not all people in our school are as lame as him, honest
:(

N

Nibbler

EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! :D

T

throdgrain

Do you lot still understand the term "plastic"?
It means devoid of depth, trivial , whatever. We used to use the term in the late seventies/early eighties to describe crap music.
Some pop, as you call it, will always be crap, indeed most of it, and some will be ok. But there dont seem to be any real spirit in music any more, it all seems placcy to me .
Whoops sorry, please carry on talking about which one of the spice girls sings the best
:p

O

old.ccc^virus

======== OASIS OWN U ALL =========

They may be a bunch of fuckin spanners but there music ownz

bow your heads!!!

rofl

'V'

T

throdgrain

Oasis , by definition, aint plastic. :)
But their last two albums aint been that good to me im afraid :(

M

mr.Blacky

damn I got to get to get a new remote. I am watching a clip of posh spice and I am starting to like it :( arghhhhhh

S

suicide121

Originally posted by Lead Nibbler
EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! :D
Man, your amazing nibbler, that's what people say at school, reaaaaaaaallllll long EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

O

old.ccc^virus

dunno man

'Gas Panic' fucking owned

'V'

N

Nibbler

Originally posted by Suicide121

Man, your amazing nibbler, that's what people say at school, reaaaaaaaallllll long EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

Hehe, it just popped into my head :D

EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom