Rock and Roll!!

C

[Cerebus]

Just been to see the Foo Fighters in Manchester.

Quite frankly amazing, best show I've ever been too.

What's the best concert you've ever been too/act you've seen live?

Anyone saying Gareth Gates will be shot and cut into tiny pieces.

S

SilverHood

Muddi og salami drengene på Vibenholms skolen

don't ask

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Being a dane myself I can only say

O M F G

to that

S

SilverHood

hey, I was 8 and had the time of my life :D

N

Nolie

Limp Bizkit at Manchester Arena UK .. godlike!

O

old.LandShark

Tool, London, few months back this year.
Awesome.....

Foo Fighters are very good live.... can't imagine limp bizkit are, but then they're shite at the best of times :p

oh, and someone translate trog's foreign-speek for me :E

J

Jexa

Hmmm R.E.M supported by Blur (Parklife tour), was wicked :)

I really wanted to see Muse live but I couldn't get transport, so that prolly would of been my favourite gig, except I COULDNT GO... GRR ... ARGH etc etc

P

Pixie.Pebr

Bob Dylan, Roskilde, some year.
Stoned senseless, laying down in the grass (well, mud) while that pot/whisky voice of his found it's way into my head.
Awesome.

A

Addlcove

Bloodhound Gang - Rock under broen (00 I think it was)

really don't care much for their music but the stageshow, some dude was on stage to drink a case of coke, he puked halfway through (and didn´t win the 100$) so the lead singer told him he'd get 20$ and his hat (the leadsingers) if he made out with him on stage... dude pukes then frenchkisses the singer.... unbelivable! :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Travis - in Vega copenhagen that concert was magical.
Red hot Chili Peppers - both in parken and on roskilde this year.

C

[Cerebus]

Muse would be a very good concert I imagine. Also would love to see System of a Down as well.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Augsburg '96 - Last tour (Lollapalooza) of The Ramones.

Was in the army then and had to take a two days leave just to get there in time (+one day to cure my hangover).
Felt kind of strange with my army haircut amongst all those guys with mohawks and spiky hair... couldn't even headbang properly, hehe.

Ahhh.. the good, old times. :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Dont forget you numerous times on the love parade Sicko.
/em cackles and runs off

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Love Parade!? I generally don't agree with terrorism of any kind but an Anthrax attack on the Love Parade would find my applause.

Would solve the whole rave problem in one go so to say.

Army haircut... well, when I joined years and years ago *coughs* ie I got drafted, they had eased the regulations a little.
One is allowed to keep his long hair in the German army - you are required to wear a hairnet though. *cackles*
Looks very tolerant on paper - drill seargents would still call you a fucking faggot (excuse my french) and make your life hell.

So everyone is teh smart and has it cut. :D
I had a mohawk in college. /flex

J

Jexa

Originally posted by [Cerebus]
Muse would be a very good concert I imagine. Also would love to see System of a Down as well.

I've got the Hullabaloo DVD (Muse live at The Zenith, Paris), it's amazing. Matt Bellamy is a genius!! Looks like it would be SO good live. /cry

O

old.Gombur Glodson

TEH JEXA!!!

fhfhhhHhhHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHEHEHHE

S

sarafan

watching Mtv europe awards at my house,has to be the most enlighting moments of my life

B

Belsameth

been to the One Fierce Beercoaster tour from the Bloodhound Gang. a very memorable concert. those guys are insane.

the best ever has to be the Opeth/Katatonia gig tho, with Novembre as preshow. seen the show twice and both times I got completely blown away

O

old.Xarr

Haven't seen tool live yet, but it's really high on my to-do list before I die :)

O

old.LandShark

sadly two bands that were on my "must see live!" list don't exist any more ;|
Lights and earthtone9...

J

Jexa

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Tsktsktsk...

Eh? Am I missing something? .... actually .... don't answer that :D

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
TEH JEXA!!!

fhfhhhHhhHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHEHEHHE