Robert Jordan Dead At 58

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
bugger, been saying it all along tho, that he would die before he got done with the series

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Always thought his books were incredibly overated pap but shame he didnt get to finish the series

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
yes, they are rather juvenile, but I wasn't that old when I started out reading them and would have liked to finish it as well

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I think he got carried away and just couldn't finish off some of his plot lines. Basically gave up after book 7, since the gaps between book was so long I couldn't remember what was happening anymore. So had decided to wait until it was all finished before trying again.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
There was something on the Wheel of Time blogsite saying the last book may be finished from his notes etc (by close family/friends), as he had laid out the bones of everything left to tell of the story. Damn shame though, RIP :(

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
still not the same if someone else writes it even tho the plot is set

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
really sad news i had been keeping upto date with his blogs and he was a real fighter but knew what he was facing .. RIP

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
rubbish

so sad

and we will never get to finish the story either :(

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
they will finish the story for him, as the whole plot/guidelines were already put out, only needed finalisation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom