Robbie Keane back at Tott

Aada

Part of the furniture
What a complete farce the thing has from the moment he left the club to the moment he came back.

I'm sorry there is no way on earth that player is worth 20million that Liverpool paid for him.

I bet Tottenham are rubbing their fucking hands.

I guess that means that the Russian striker they signed won't get a look in now? although he hasn't done bad at all since his arrival.

rynnor

Rockhound
Its all a bit odd - keane was a prolific goalscorer till he got to liverpool - why did they spend 20mill and then not give him enough playtime to settle - the rotation really didnt suit him.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I love the fact Chelsea have bought no one, they need something that can score.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Spurs are looking MUCH stronger now... Defoe, Chimbonda, Keane all back... Gomez gone... things are definitely looking up! :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
He is a winger though, my problem is that Chelsea seem dead up front.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If he can do a better job of supply than malouda he will be a help, seen quite a few suggestions that chelski could go 4-4-2 now. And they needed him with J Cole out anyway.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
He is a winger though, my problem is that Chelsea seem dead up front.

Because no-one has any creative flair in their midfield and they have the most amount of MCs ever. But no wide players, discounting Malouda (shite) and Cole (cuts inside). Quaresma is quality, how well he'll settle is another matter though. Genuine winger, can play both sides of the pitch, great crosser, pacy dribbler, can beat his man.

I'd say it's exactly what Chelsea need.

PS: Spurs are a total farce of a club.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I bet Daniel Levy is patting himself on the back for his amazing business skills, flogging half his team and then buying them back for less. Shame his amazing business skills have Spurs wallowing around two points off the drop. The man's a dickhead.

As for Quaresma, Chelsea definitely need someone like him, but I'd be extremely surprised if he makes an immediate impact; he doesn't seem to travel well - good in Portugal, not so hot on his stints abroad. Maybe Scolari can get the most out of him, but he's hardly excelled with his other Portuguese recruits.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
On the plus side of the Arsenal Cardiff game being postponed, I might now get to see Arshavin at that game. Yays.

soze

I am a FH squatter
On the plus side of the Arsenal Cardiff game being postponed, I might now get to see Arshavin at that game. Yays.

Keep your fingers crossed he gets his work permit in time. I was hoping to see him at the weekend but the interview on ArsenalTV said he just started pre season training for Zenit so he might not be match fit. Would have been the perfect debut putting a few past Spuds then getting a red card on the 92nd minute for headbutting Keane.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Keep your fingers crossed he gets his work permit in time. I was hoping to see him at the weekend but the interview on ArsenalTV said he just started pre season training for Zenit so he might not be match fit. Would have been the perfect debut putting a few past Spuds then getting a red card on the 92nd minute for headbutting Keane.

There's no way he wouldn't get a work permit, he exceeds the requirements by a long way.

Everz

FH is my second home
Spurs are looking MUCH stronger now... Defoe, Chimbonda, Keane all back... Gomez gone... things are definitely looking up! :)

Yes, well done on buying two strikers that can't play together and a player with a huge ego that walked out on you lot just six months prior stating you were useless. Gomez has come into some good form and is looking like the class keeper he was at PSV. Bringing Cudicini in aswell, a keeper more then happy to sit on the bench for years and is probably not anywhere near as good as he was 4 years ago when he was getting regular first team..

Brilliant.

I find it quite shoddy business by Harry tbh with Spurs having the same problems they had 2 seasons ago again whilst spending a huge amount on nothing much.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They have not spent a huge amount though. They have still received more than they have spent in fees.

Keane has been made captain btw, which makes sense. When will King realise his playing career is over?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The same day Spurs fans realise they're supporting a lost cause: never.

Gray

FH is my second home
eu534o.gif

PS

Gosling :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom