A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Gahldir
not really, Tyka atleast based his acusation on several insidents :rolleyes:

Why even reply on such a stupid comment

V

vofflujarnid

Most albion players are clueless n00bs :D

Choose Albion because It's the middle realm, and it has Camelot City and oh, King Arthur and that shit

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by vofflujarnid
Most albion players are clueless n00bs :D

Choose Albion because It's the middle realm, and it has Camelot City and oh, King Arthur and that shit

Yeah, utter noobs those Albs, they should have know Midgard and Hibernia are the realms with all the elite, instant noob shit! You know, all those skilled instant buttons!
Regards, Glottis

B

Brevis

Congratulations Glottis..... in less than 2 pages did you put this thread into the "i win" button whine like you always do... new record, call Guiness.

M

MrGrumpie

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth
Robban is no LA user as you might have noticed and yes critblades ain't as good as the regualr sbs, as you might have noticed or haven't your ever meat a critblade maybe ? :D

Can't remember the last time I met an SB critblade, most of them seem to be LA...hence my confusion;);)

As for going for the healer, he had 2 green mobs on him and kept getting interupted, so I took a risk and stayed on Robban: if I went immediately on the healer I would be guaranteed to die, although I coulda maybe got one kill out of it;)

Ah, nm, live and learn :) [or is that die n learn?]

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Brevis
Congratulations Glottis..... in less than 2 pages did you put this thread into the "i win" button whine like you always do... new record, call Guiness.

Can't help it when Mids or Hibs start calling Albs noobs again...
Not sure what makes me do it...
Regards, Glottis

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by MrGrumpie
Just died in DF (hell it happens, deserve it after you kill exping mids;) ), but a strange thing occurred.

I'd ganked a zerker and some other mid at the mid cook room (soz TheBiggiga, couldn't resist whacking u at almost half health....If I hadn't 3 shotted u, ya woulda destroyed me), and was moving back down stealthed....when Robban (warrior or SB?) and Dopar (healer) ran round the corner and strangely enough ran straight at me.

Some may say coincidence, but it looked VERY much like they both knew exactly where i was. There was no delay either in the attack, just straight on me...and this was from a distance.

Yes I got pwned (regular occurance :) ) but it looked mighty suspect.

Robban, care to comment? Oh and btw, u truly suck, took your healer lots of healing to keep u alive, pity there was no DoT as your health bar was empty when I died....... [yeah ok there were 2 mobs on you but they were only green :p]

Until next time....
/dismiss

who r u? oooooooo rr2 noob ofc, who has no idea and prolly 40 stealth, ok, robban must be a cheat. dumbarse

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Yeah, utter noobs those Albs, they should have know Midgard and Hibernia are the realms with all the elite, instant noob shit! You know, all those skilled instant buttons!
Regards, Glottis

glottis you really are a penis

L

lightningbolt

[
Robban, care to comment? Oh and btw, u truly suck, took your healer lots of healing to keep u alive, pity there was no DoT as your health bar was empty when I died....... [yeah ok there were 2 mobs on you but they were only green :p]

Until next time....
/dismiss [/B]

As for going for the healer, he had 2 green mobs on him and kept getting interupted, so I took a risk and stayed on Robban: if I went immediately on the healer I would be guaranteed to die, although I coulda maybe got one kill out of it;)

Ah, nm, live and learn :) [or is that die n learn?]

and again a advice take down the HEALER first next time, cos it seems really funny when u first said he heal and then he dont heal? hmmm...

O

old.Nol

Regards, Glottis

You must be rubbing yourself broken now that your class is going to be overpowered again...you're UBER again Glottis, hang in till 1.62.

O

old.Lythande

Not sure what makes me do it...
Regards, Glottis

The voices in your head perhaps?

O

old.Glendower

Robban is not a radar user.

Last time that Treeanna and I killed him in DF, we surprised him utterly.

Please gather info and think things through before you post such an accusation.

T

tuathra

happy 2 c a nice try 2 hijack 1 whine and change it into a whine - which sauron should be happy died down - failed.....

Sauron.. its a game.. the ppl u play against dont HAVE 2 hate u.. but u make it pretty easy 4 us...

- Tua

Users who are viewing this thread