Robban = radar user?

M

MrGrumpie

Just died in DF (hell it happens, deserve it after you kill exping mids;) ), but a strange thing occurred.

I'd ganked a zerker and some other mid at the mid cook room (soz TheBiggiga, couldn't resist whacking u at almost half health....If I hadn't 3 shotted u, ya woulda destroyed me), and was moving back down stealthed....when Robban (warrior or SB?) and Dopar (healer) ran round the corner and strangely enough ran straight at me.

Some may say coincidence, but it looked VERY much like they both knew exactly where i was. There was no delay either in the attack, just straight on me...and this was from a distance.

Yes I got pwned (regular occurance :) ) but it looked mighty suspect.

Robban, care to comment? Oh and btw, u truly suck, took your healer lots of healing to keep u alive, pity there was no DoT as your health bar was empty when I died....... [yeah ok there were 2 mobs on you but they were only green :p]

Until next time....
/dismiss

L

loxleyhood

Well, im no fancy scien-tiest, but ahm a reckoning that there zerk pm'd his friends about yuu, and told them wher yu was ait. Yup.

U

Urme the Legend

Haha can't see a difference between a Warrior and SB.. and NO he isn't using a radar.

M

MrGrumpie

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Well, im no fancy scien-tiest, but ahm a reckoning that there zerk pm'd his friends about yuu, and told them wher yu was ait. Yup.

I'd moved, but still he came straight for me.

Urme ho-ho, fact is he sucked for an SB (they usually pwn quite easily) and didnt use DoT which is why I questioned it.

B

Brevis

So anyone not using dot could be a warrior...? with dual wield? and leather armor..??

Dual wield in mid is either zerk or sb :)

V

Vasconcelos

Cmon! Give the guy a rest
That sb uses shield, so he could confuse him with a tank

Shit happens

B

Brevis

Oh, never seen an sb with a shield, redraw previous statement and hides in the shadows.... :)

B

Blazor Meneth

Robban is no LA user as you might have noticed and yes critblades ain't as good as the regualr sbs, as you might have noticed or haven't your ever meat a critblade maybe ? :D

K

K0nah

and your stealth is at what lvl inc items? 40? 45? or 50 where it should be? :p

N

Novamir

Originally posted by loxleyhood

sling blade? ;x

L

lightningbolt

and a tip for u, next time maybe u should hit the one who heals and not the sb ;)

K

Karlo

Originally posted by MrGrumpie
Just died in DF (hell it happens, deserve it after you kill exping mids;) ), but a strange thing occurred.

I'd ganked a zerker and some other mid at the mid cook room (soz TheBiggiga, couldn't resist whacking u at almost half health....If I hadn't 3 shotted u, ya woulda destroyed me), and was moving back down stealthed....when Robban (warrior or SB?) and Dopar (healer) ran round the corner and strangely enough ran straight at me.

Some may say coincidence, but it looked VERY much like they both knew exactly where i was. There was no delay either in the attack, just straight on me...and this was from a distance.

Yes I got pwned (regular occurance :) ) but it looked mighty suspect.

Robban, care to comment? Oh and btw, u truly suck, took your healer lots of healing to keep u alive, pity there was no DoT as your health bar was empty when I died....... [yeah ok there were 2 mobs on you but they were only green :p]

Until next time....
/dismiss

Just because there was no delay doesn't meen they use radar. Most people wouldn't delay,espeically when your o used to lpaying RvR.

G

Glacier

oh my! an inf got pwned! he must have used radar-wall hack-aimbot4tehwin!

get some solid evidence before you go on the net and try to destroy someones reputation... d**ckhead..

U

Urme the Legend

Urme ho-ho, fact is he sucked for an SB (they usually pwn quite easily) and didnt use DoT which is why I questioned it.

LoL you are saying he sucked so much so he could be a warrior?.... If it was a warrior you would have felt a big slaaam.. and seen a 2h weapon and screamed from the pain he gave you..

R

Reverant Mezz

another good example of an alb with no clue

U

uglymug

Originally posted by Glacier
oh my! an inf got pwned! he must have used radar-wall hack-aimbot4tehwin!

get some solid evidence before you go on the net and try to destroy someones reputation...
indeed...

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Brevis
So anyone not using dot could be a warrior...? with dual wield? and leather armor..??

Dual wield in mid is either zerk or sb :)

Robbanpobban is known to use a shield

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
déjà vu anyone, tyka? :rolleyes:

not really, Tyka atleast based his acusation on several insidents :rolleyes:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

No real proof here, as an inf would not show up on a radar. A scout, with camo down, should show up if the SB had SH and was using a radar.
And despite the fact the healer has a shitload of instants, you should go for the healer first, otherwise it is little use to be hitting the partner (due to healing).
Regards, Glottis

A

alme

Until next time....
/dismiss

WTF did u attack him and not the healer?
Wonder who sucks..

P

Powahhh

omfg

can i have +1?
thanx

ps. indeed before you start accusing some1 for using hacks have a better clue :/

Users who are viewing this thread