RM respec to darkness

D

Dagalush

Hi, I'm 99% sure on respeccing from RC/Sup spec and going full Dark with enough supp to get nearsight and some rests in RC. All this "Everyone has full cold resist nowadays" talk is the only thing that leaves the 1% from being 100% sure of the respec.

But this is how I'm thinking, people are getting more and more resists overall as time passes, and with spellcrafting a couple of patches down the road I think everyone will have capped almost all resists anyway.

The reasons I want to go dark is for the fast hardhitting nukes, the good AE @ 50 dark and the highest damage add. Bolts in RvR (mostly zergs nowadays) are missing and bugging too much and I love nukes much more than bolts anyway. Not having the 10 sec pbt is not such a uber loss I think, It will be good enough with group bladeturn.

If some other 50 rm's would like to share their ideas plz do so.

M

Mundokar

I wouldnt want to loose my PBT. Casting BT every time is a pain in the ass. So whatever respec i would choose, it would be one with at least 26 in suppression.

D

Dagalush

hmm only one reply, 50 darkness it is for me

Z

zagor

having looked at my lvl 24 rm i immediatelly said sod it and respecced to 24 suppression (going for 26 max) rest is going into darkness as runecarving is starting to look gimpy and after being told by numerous people that the RC line is going to be gimped even more in the next couple of patches i took the opportunity to change from it. On the whole the new AE spell that i got sucked arse too

T

Thelion

I wouldn't want to lose my abilities to solo red mobs that easely with my lvl50 suppression specced runemaster, so I will be as I am. ;)

S

Sarnat

He obviously meant 47d/26s as you can't get 48/26...

D

Dagalush

Well, respecced to 50 dark (for best AE), 19 supp (for 2'nd nearsight and group bt), rest in RC for no reason... and I have to say I'm not dissapointed at all. The lvl 50 AOE spell is great, the 'everybody have maxed cold resistance' wasn't too bad and with some RA's and buffs the single nukes are faaast. Well I'm very happy now, hope everyone finds the specc they like the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom