RM RA's?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
My RM is currently 2L2 with weird RA's. Which RA's should I go for first, why and in general what would I go for as I raise in rr's?
Currently RC/supp spec.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
mcl1 then..how boring it may sound....go aug dex4+

my rm is 8l5, mcl1, dex5, wp5, mom2ish, acuity3. eb1ish.

tried lots o diffrent specs, also the "most dmging" spec , which sucked...i liked wp way more then mom.

nm moc or purge if you ask me. mayby get mcl2 with rc spec(base nukes cost more pow)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
What about serenity.. is it utter crap? Have serenity 2 atm so I can keep 10sec pbt on while xp'ing with my brother, otherwise mana regen is too slow for me to nuke or anything.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
think you get more power with eb+mcl combo. i wouldnt go higher then ser1 tho..

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
ignore teh remi, go mcl2 (can get away with 1 if you've got tarts/jacinas) ad2 wp2 mom2 aa2, purge1, then take mom and wp up to 4, ad up to 4 or 5 depending on preferance, and aa to 3 or 4 depending if you wanna get purge2/moc - wouldnt advise getting moc since its only worth it if moc3 and thats a lot of points to waste on something that gives you 75% effectiveness for nukes

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Well, so far the RM is only a curiosity.. savage will still be my main, so I haven't got any arties other than Traldor's atm. Got template with 24 pie cap, 25 dex cap and 7% casting speed.. probably a bit gimped compared to a full toa template, but I want to see if I like the class before I kit him out in expensive outfits :)
Will have a look at the RA's tho, got plenty of respecs and still getting loads in PoC, so I might experiment with some different combinations.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
As he is so low RR Id say...
Aug dex 3 (cause he is a frosty)
WP 1
MoM 1

Dont get MCL yet as its too expensive for your rank imo, use lots of potions instead, works well until you can afford MCL.

Just to do more damage and raise in RR faster, when you get higher I find MCL 1 RP1 to be useful, sure a little less power back than MCL 2 but for 5 points less and you can use RP to get that extra little power even in combat that you need sometimes.

I totally agree with remish tho, castspeed and crits = much more important than damage/hit.
Id suggest getting one more item with 2% castspeed in it to get to 9% atleast, there are alot of such items that are not so expensive. Try also to get atleast 360-370 dex fully buffed, is kind of a sweetspot, atleast I felt a difference there. Although I read somewhere that the absolute sweetspot should be somewhere around 380-390 dex, not sure myself as I havent reached that high yet :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I realize you have the current spec since you PvE a bit. But, the classic 47rc/26sup is well.... ugh!
Either:
48rc/22d/10s (Bolts, Last debuff + Baseline, grey nearsight).
Or:
47d, 26sup (Last DD, nearsight, 10s pbt,2nd last DA, 2nd last AE for pets).
Or
50d, 20sup (Last DD, Last AE, Last DA, nearsight, Group BT).

Im personally going for the first of these soon. Debuff for the power use!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
My RM Is 46 now and just getting the arti's rdy for my ToA template have a semi ToA template for farming and leveling till i get my main one, 10% cast spd and 309 dex buffed, he is currently RR3L1 or 2 dont remember and has mcl1 wp3 mom2, when i hit 50 was planning on respeccing to wp3 mom3 and then starting to get aug dex would you recommend doing this or respeccing straight into augdex4?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
Id suggest getting one more item with 2% castspeed in it to get to 9% atleast, there are alot of such items that are not so expensive.

They won't fit my template tho.. but that's no problem need a new template anyway including Nailah's.. still trying to work it out, which is difficult, because I still don't want any expensive items >_< For example, GoV, scalars, cloudsong are a bit difficult for me to get since I still want to spend time on savage.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
ignore teh remi, go mcl2 (can get away with 1 if you've got tarts/jacinas) ad2 wp2 mom2 aa2, purge1, then take mom and wp up to 4, ad up to 4 or 5 depending on preferance, and aa to 3 or 4 depending if you wanna get purge2/moc - wouldnt advise getting moc since its only worth it if moc3 and thats a lot of points to waste on something that gives you 75% effectiveness for nukes

read my post, i said mcl 2 nerdo, i wont go purge as my groupm8s r0x at cming, and as with moc, my playstyle dont really need moc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom