Rm question

islef

Loyal Freddie
Is it worth respeccing Rm's when the supp line gets a DD? sacrificing the massive dps of rc/dark rm and dark sm for some more utility. Think i saw a discussion of it somewhere but cant find it now, so comment.

/isle

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
This means pretty much a mix up in terms of midgard caster setup

Overall this is some pretty nice love for Midgards casters, especially Runemasters and Spiritmasters. Midgard needs to decide which of its casters is going to debuff and keep it that way and i would say that Suppresion wins hands down because of its utility. It all relies on Runemasters spec really. All Spiritmasters will be spirit debuff nuking i would expect. Its just upto the Runemasters to spec out of debuff nuking and spec suppression for utility and assist the Spiritmaster.

Runemasters
###########
I would expect most to change to Suppression to take advantage of the red nearight but at the sacrafice of thier bolts and assist the Spiritmasters.

Runemasters Suppression spec line is now very viable with PBT, Nearsight, AE & ST snare nukes and now spirit baseline nuke to assist Spiritmasters with as the Runemaster is no longer required to go RC to debuff cold for other casters.

Runemaster - No Vaience on spirit nuke plus higher damage from over 50, red nearsight, red PBT, snare nuke, ae snare nuke. Hard to say what else to spec in as not much use sub speccing in RM apart from upping varience on rc/dark spells.
50 Suppresion

Spiritmasters
#############
Spiritmasters spec remains more or less the same but ofcourse they can now debuff nuke.

Spiritmasters can spec 48 dark 24 supp as usual, debuff 50% spirit and low varience of the spirit baseline nuke and retain all of there previous utility except a slightly low str/con debuff.

Spiritmasters Suppression spec line is now more viable. But in relation to having a baseline nuke with a 50% debuff, aswell as the utility of the darkness line, darkness remains the stronger spec.

Spiritmaster - Ae Mezz, Lifetap, Debuffs, 50% Spirit Debuff, Decent Baseline varience on spirit nuke and Pet Charm
48 Darkess
24 Suppression

Bonedancers
###########
No change, all depends on the other casters and whether you solo or not, i dont expect a massive transition back to suppression as the only difference is the varience in damage.

Bonedancers that are Suppresion spec can now rely on the baseline spirit nuke instead of the baseline dark which would have some varience, all this does for Suppression Bonedancers is give them a slightly better nuke with a more appealing damage type.

Bonedancers also that are Darkness spec (usualy 46, 28 supp) now have the option of nuking spirit or dark, as the dread lich debuffs 15% cold there is no reason to use the spirit nuke unless grouped with a Spiritmaster.

Bonedancer (group) - Caster Commander, Caster Sub Pets, Body Debuff, Low lifetap, Low AE Snare, Decent Spirit nuke varience
46 Darkness
28 Suppression

Bonedancer (solo) - Useless Commander, Healer Sub Pets, Low debuff, Lifetap, AE Snare, No Spirit nuke varience
48 Suppression
24 Darkness

The discussion is in the 1.89b thread and also the Why is Brite banned thread on the general discussion forums. Supp RM + Dark SM will do great damage and have plenty of util.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom