RM lvling.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm input pls.. I have a lvl 45 RM I would like to lvl to 50, but I don't know where to lvl it. So far he's only been moderna gimp, and he's my first caster ever, so I'm really newb in that area :)

So.. anyone got suggestions on where to lvl him solo ? With bb, without fop and pox.

Also if anyone is doing regular xp groups anywhere, feel free to look me up and msg me if you need a rm :)

Lilalo

Fledgling Freddie
Think you could do either Spindel, Df or malmö entrance..

i'd go for the last 1. because you can use your massive range :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
lvl him on ml raids and on the mobs you must kill to get exp on artifacts and such.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah get him to lvl 48 on ml and those, then make quests as AC and Downfall etc etc

Cozak

Part of the furniture
RvR! With burning oil and 10-15 albs on a ram in you kill them all you will get around 5 bubbles the exp from rvr is insane made 20k or so rp's and 1.4 levels on my 41 RM in RvR last 2 days :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
RvR! With burning oil and 10-15 albs on a ram in you kill them all you will get around 5 bubbles the exp from rvr is insane made 20k or so rp's and 1.4 levels on my 41 RM in RvR last 2 days :)

Hmm but I wont be able to survive very well at lvl 45 with gimpy moderna gear... will I :/

Bandir

Fledgling Freddie
Got the same problem as U got a lvl 42 RM the last week ive been busy in Leirvik but nothing more then albs and a few hibs, Its to bad that malmo erf is gone cause that gave every1 without 2 accounts to get som exp after lvl 40 without having DF or solo. This could be the downfall for Pryd/Mid....

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Nausilus^^ said:
Hmm but I wont be able to survive very well at lvl 45 with gimpy moderna gear... will I :/

Well my dude is in random toa stuff stats and resists are all over the place and he does ok :)

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Cozak said:
Well my dude is in random toa stuff stats and resists are all over the place and he does ok :)

Well when they hear ure grouped with me they dont dare to kill you coz they fear my wrath that will come uppon them then :flame:

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Maddude said:
Well when they hear ure grouped with me they dont dare to kill you coz they fear my wrath that will come uppon them then :flame:
your such a bad lier

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
i levelled my dark runie from 45ish onwards in malmo, i was a regular at the h stones. :p

but, i had FoP (pre-nerf) and a BA bd to duo with. :(

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Varnern swamp? Pherhaps Hagbuis if they aint to high for a lv 45, i think they got pretty shitty resists against all magic. Else there is a camp next to them with green/blue mobs for a lv 50, cant remember the names of the mobs.
Could also be some areas in the frontier, havent explored it since i aint planing on leveling another toon. Should be worth to check out.

Morna

Fledgling Freddie
I was hanging around the forest skrat ( or something like that) in SI by haggar it was loong and borring without buffs.. but u have the range to work witht there if they start resisting ,, and u had a buffboot ... didnt u ?

lower 4x i did a lot of iceshards in yggdra (got the frontier bonus on that) but cant quite remmeber what lvl on 4x i was then.

Good luck with your hunting :)

Morna 50 dark rm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom