RL3 (see a theme developing? :))

C

Ceap

Well once i picked my self up from the mud, im not feeling too happy and my mate has disappeared (LD?) but then my GF calls, and persuades me to come shopping (bah) and because its too wet to skate still i agree.
so we are in the shop, and she's trying on the shoes, but there's a chip on the heel and im asking the asssistant what the qual is and he's describing them as of the highest, but i keep repeating that ill only take mp...
so she buys them, but i dont like the colour so i pour some green enamel paint i got in B&Q all over them, so they will match my gear, but she sees them and starts yelling saying you ruined them you bastard but we're in a pub and she's shouting and everyone is shocked by her outburst and im glad she got this AOE stun coz i can sneak out without paying, but as i get to the door the (land)Lord stops me and im thinking shit stealth away but the camera's everywhere must be able to see hidden coz he's got me by the collar and im thinking i wish i had 6 more people then we could kill him and claim but now im on the street and my gf has gone and its raining...
so my visibility is shit and i cant find the merchant to get a bus ticket from but i try to hand in my yellow card from the game to the conductor thinking maybe he wont notice but he does and throws me off in a rough neighbourhood and suddenly im surrounded by a zerg of greys shouting gifv me a pound mate and im cursing nightspawns and trying to run but they snare me with they're numebrs and im on the ground and they kick me a bit but im thinking because i've had a few beers i can probably ignore pain and strike back but then one backstabs me and the light starts to dim.....

S

Saeval

lol, aye, they're all very amusing - I hope you can come up with more :)

well done

S

shadybrack

quit while ur ahead xDD
or b4 u start putting me in ur stories. :p

C

Ceap

hush brack yer just annoyed coz kiddies dont try to chat u up :p

Users who are viewing this thread