RL future Fears

G

gengi

Do you have any ?

I have one, I am 36 years old and cannot yet drive a car. I am going to learn to drive probably this summer. My fear is this.

Will I have to be the designated alchohol free person, to pay back for all the years when I got really drunk because i couldn't drive ?

Later

A

Addlcove

22 don´t have a drivers license either, my older brother turns 31 in a month he neither has a drivers license ;) you don´t really nee one in this day and age public transportation is sufficient ;)

O

old.job

These days driving is different, when I passed my test there was less than 3rd of the traffic on the roads there is now.

No speed cameras, the outside lane of the motorway was actually for overtaking, there was always space to park your car ,anywhere you went.
Back in 1980 my car was the only one parked in the road in my street, now that same street has cars parken nose to tail both sides 24 hrs a day, and the traffic is limited to one way only.

What they need to do is triple the price of petrol, that''ll stop ever fooker and his wife having 2 cars and 1 each for the kids, also cos houses are so freakin mentally overpriced, every house is now 2 flats, so that's double the amount of cars trying to fit in.

We used to live in a quiet town, now there's a 15hr a day traffic jam though the centre of it every day.
Not only is it noisy and a pain, but we all must be standing in about 4ft deep of pollution from exhausts, which is invisible but is hundreds of times more harmful to your health than smoking.

AND THERE TRYING TO BAN SMOKING IN PUBLIC PLACES!!!!!!!

Fer crissakes poeple ,what about billybob next door and is 5 litre jag!!!!!!

O

old.LandShark

Cars with a cat converter don't spew out anything harmful, compared to what your average smoker produces... but I'm far from saying all cars can or do have converters.

T

tris-

tripple the petrol prices and then the farmers can revolt again! :clap:

M

mirieth

Well I was at my cousin's wedding today and my future fears are now...

- Growing up.

- Getting married.

- Having kids.

- Commitment.

:p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Driving is greatly overrated - I am getting to work faster by using public transportation than by car.

DB%20Unimog%20435%20U%201300%20L%20250.JPG

The only vehicle I actually had fun driving... back in the good, old army days.
X-country at 50 mph.. now that was w00t-ey.

R

Repent Reloaded

becoming a PoW, Army for me in a few months.

T

The Kingpin

I drive a bike, so its not so bad for me,
Usally cut in-between cars when traffic gets bad..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom