Games Risen - This years oblivion?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i qiute lik,e it but apparently it sucks on the consoles

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
i qiute lik,e it but apparently it sucks on the consoles

I am intrigued to keep playing, although Borderlands is my bitch with the iron atm ie She irons - I am flattened :) Flattered also btw :p

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
yeah i have that too .. i think borderlands is a nice distraction from the traditional ... its successful in many ways but at the end of the day i prefer the old fantasy swords and stuff ;)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
it was quite fun to play, but it gets worse as the game goes on - the first chapter is awesome, after that i got a bit bored with it, decided to keep on playing, and was rewarded with a shitty ending.

its a good game to play once, compared to the shit thats churned out these days its awesome.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Still looking to get this, Kind of reminded me of the new Two Worlds but that keeps getting pushed back, but with DA coming out next month Time is an issue.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Still looking to get this, Kind of reminded me of the new Two Worlds but that keeps getting pushed back, but with DA coming out next month Time is an issue.

Don't worry. It's always the same. We get a bunch of good games coming out all at the same time wanting our money. Then we play em, bunch of mediocre games come out in the mean time and then we get a summer of wtf that's shit. Just bear them in mind for that period and you perma win :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom