Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Faeldawn

Talkin to a m8 of mine who just quit EvE because "quote":

"In 2 days i havent seen a single player, and i havent spoken to another player in a week"

Game is dead, close this forum imho.

S

Scouse

Aye. If only they made it so you had to fly your spaceships yourself..... :(

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Scouse
Aye. If only they made it so you had to fly your spaceships yourself..... :(

Starfox style :)

E

evilmonkeh

tis sad:(
pitty i wasted best part of £50 on it (forgot to cancel sub)

T

Tom

CCP say they have 30 000 subscribers right now.

C

.Cask

Link doesn't work in firebird for some reason :(

N

Neural Network

I saw it and found it fitting :) I would like to play another MORPG, and NOT in the adventure genre please. Anybody got a good suggestion?

G

Greef

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Talkin to a m8 of mine who just quit EvE because "quote":

"In 2 days i havent seen a single player, and i havent spoken to another player in a week"

Game is dead, close this forum imho.

Eh?

Eve is live and kicking. I have trouble avoiding ppl in game. Aways wanting to talk, fight, trade etc etc. Had 250+ players flyng in one solar system alone at the weekend.

wtf? Was your alleged mate in a corp consisting of himself only? Was he only flying in the deepest regions of non empire space?

It is only this forum that is dead. This is because there are so many websites and forums around dedicated to eve alone. Noone has much time to post here as well. For example click here.

:p

O

old.Dillinja

Re: Re: Rip

Originally posted by Greef
Eh?

Eve is live and kicking. I have trouble avoiding ppl in game. Aways wanting to talk, fight, trade etc etc. Had 250+ players flyng in one solar system alone at the weekend.

wtf? Was your alleged mate in a corp consisting of himself only? Was he only flying in the deepest regions of non empire space?

It is only this forum that is dead. This is because there are so many websites and forums around dedicated to eve alone. Noone has much time to post here as well. For example click here.

:p

Those 'people' are actually bots created by the Eve developers to keep the few remaining real people playing the game.

L

Louster

Originally posted by Neural Network
I saw it and found it fitting :) I would like to play another MORPG, and NOT in the adventure genre please. Anybody got a good suggestion?

"Good" and "MMO" don't really go together.
"Boring, repetitive shit" and "MMO" do, though.
Also you can throw in stuff like "money hungry" and "cash cow" and "unimaginative" and "shallow".
Even so, MMOs are the still the type of game I want to play most, it's just that they all suck. Zoom.

O

old.Dillinja

Addictive doesn't necessarily mean good is a nice way of putting it.

F

Faeldawn

Re: Re: Rip

Originally posted by Greef
[/B]

Dont know, dont play it, dont care.

If you dont believe me thats up to you, i dont give a crap :)

Funny how the only posts on this forum atm are flames or "EvE is shite" posts, that alone is enough reason to close the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom