RIP David Bellamy and Gary Barlow

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It has been announced on the BBC website - David Bellamy was sat under a Walnut tree and he's severely allergic to them. One fell onto his head and caused a serious allergic reaction. He passed out and rolled down a hill and landed on Gary Barlow who died on impact. It is a sad day for both parties.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
No way! i love walnuts, especially the chocolate swirl treat with a walnut inside

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bahumat's been mainlining mephedrone again (which seems likely to be outlawed)

Two kids die from it suddendly it needs to be outlawed....

if they outlaw it something else is just gonna replace it - probably something far more toxic

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Tbh Mcat is horrible, i totally agree with banning it. Not that it will stop people of course.

Its definately the worst drug ive seen

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
its not like normal rec drugs you take at weekend then go to work monday. People take it to the extreme as soon as you have one bump its instantly moreish. Everyone i know who takes it at the weekend end up taking time off work if they still have some left etc

One of my mates was off sick for 3 months cause of the stuff. He just sat and done the stuff constantly

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yeah I guess. I have a friend at uni who has got a bit ridiculous with it: staying up for days on end and stuff. He seems to have even started taking it to keep him awake long enough to finish writing essays.
I dunno maybe I'm just weird but I haven't had he urge to take it more often like that after taking it a few times.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
do you lose the interest of doing it when theres still some around? or once its finished?

Thats the problem there

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yeah I guess it is very morish while you are still on it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
but the two that died had taken methadone as well as mephadrone and alcohol and at the moment they have not got any evidence for the mephadrone causing the deaths

Also you could ban anything from glue to codine based pain killers if you start going down the root of banning anything that kids might take to get addicted etc

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Im not interested in the deaths, its more the personal impact. We all used to hack through Ketamine but we still went to work, all my mates seem to do it from the moment they wake up till the pass out

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Cant believe you're trying to say David Bellamy took drugs!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha spiders are exempt from all laws!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
kbuern.jpg

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fucking spiders, look at that ****. Does he not know how dangerous that filter is?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
...and how many movie theatres these days are u allowed to smoke in ?

or do spiders not care and just break the rules whenever they like?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fuck me Lamp, I think we've just answered the questions about Tohtori......

think about it, he posts amazingly quickly and lots. That could only be possible with 8 arms.

He does not think like humans.

He does not give a shit about others, much like spiders.

Maybe the "kill it with fire" course of action is appropriate?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Chet bravo sir you made me chortle with the filter continuation

Alas i cannot rep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom