Riot in London - check the vid out

Marc

FH is my second home
Oh man, id of loved to be a policeman during that riot!! I mean, how often would I get the chance to twat a load of students legally?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Damn right. Should have issued the police with HK MP5's with live ammunition.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with the principle of protest, but when they started attacking the police and lighting buildings on fire, they lost all sympathy. If the police had to get heavy handed and beat the fuck out of a bunch of violent tossers, so be it.

Mind you, that riot in particulare was a strange one, the guy who smashed the police car window with the metal tube was actually from europe (Can't remember were, Norway I think) and a 'known' troublemaker. So in retaliation, we sent over a horde of football hooligans... fairs fair.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
it reminds me about jagtvej 69 - just less police tactics.

G

sigh

thats 18 years ago, fkin country should be fired up with current events like it was back then, might not be such a fucked up arse hole of a place..........

i thought i would never say this but for one thing the french have got it right, if the people dont like stuff en masse then the whole fkin country goes on strike or riots, we need more affirmative action in the country tbpfh

kivik

Part of the furniture
YouTube - Goteborg riot- police
[youtubevid]RPnQUcRqepQ[/youtubevid]

When Bush came visiting.

And lol at the tools saying they'd like to be cops in that situation. Most of you would be scared shitless in a situation like that. But go ahead, act all tough on the intarweb :mad:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What ? Someone pretending to act tough across the internet ?
Someone told a lie on the internet ?
What ? Do you mean to tell me the things that people type here aren't always true ?

Gosh !

Marc

FH is my second home
YouTube - Goteborg riot- police
[youtubevid]RPnQUcRqepQ[/youtubevid]

When Bush came visiting.

And lol at the tools saying they'd like to be cops in that situation. Most of you would be scared shitless in a situation like that. But go ahead, act all tough on the intarweb :mad:

As it is a hypothetic situation its also safe to assume that hypothetically I wouldnt be scared.

So like, if you were with your mates, and you saw some hot chick with some bloke and one of your friends went "jammy bastard, i wish I was him", would you point out to your mate, that, that he couldnt be that bloke, because he was too ugly and the hot chick wouldnt be interested in him?

tierk

Part of the furniture
I was at a antiwar demo when i was living in London at Hyde Park and at one point a line of policemen tried to move along a crowd at least 500 strong who where just sitting in the park after the demo had finished.

Turned ugly real quick, was hilarious to see the fuckers run off with one policeman first getting whacked by a flying cone thrown from the mob and then someone knocked him out with a basketball. Once the cops called in the horses though everyone kinda disappeared, was mental.

I can actually remember the poll tax riots, it was a really unbelievable show of peoples power and iirc it was the writing on the wall for thatcher.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
i thought i would never say this but for one thing the french have got it right, if the people dont like stuff en masse then the whole fkin country goes on strike or riots, we need more affirmative action in the country tbpfh

I kind of agree that instead of sit and fucking moan about it,the people should take action and make it known they aren't happy,however,i think some actions in such situations can get rather out of hand...people killed etc.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
^ the problem is the general apathy of us brits.
noone can be assed.

"The English have all the material requisites for the revolution. What they lack is the spirit of generalization and revolutionary ardour." - Karl Marx

Zede

Part of the furniture
Zzz ZZzZ Zzzzz

do i see 2 annoying little insects to swot, I do !

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
sigh

thats 18 years ago, fkin country should be fired up with current events like it was back then, might not be such a fucked up arse hole of a place..........

QFT!

soze

I am a FH squatter
While the country does need something so sort it out riots where people fight the police and burn down central London are not what we need.

We need a PM with some ball who will tell all these PC fuckers to take a walk. Then turn prisions into somewhere to be scared of rather than something to brag about give the police freedom to police rather than fill in 20 forms every time some one is aressted,then maybe some of these little fucker might start behaving.

kivik

Part of the furniture
As it is a hypothetic situation its also safe to assume that hypothetically I wouldnt be scared.

So like, if you were with your mates, and you saw some hot chick with some bloke and one of your friends went "jammy bastard, i wish I was him", would you point out to your mate, that, that he couldnt be that bloke, because he was too ugly and the hot chick wouldnt be interested in him?

I see what you're getting at and you're probably right, but I still would say that to my mate :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Welcome to the stone age!

"I can't get what I want to I start smashing up everything around me" :eek:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
it reminds me about jagtvej 69 - just less police tactics.

wish i was a police man there!!! pwning all those hibbies would have been the time of my life, and then her them crying on tv about police brutality :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Smashing up hippies might sound like fun, but when they are 5x the numbers of the police and throwing bricks and molotov cocktails at you, it might not be as fun as you think it is.. I know for a fact that none of the policemen on Nørrebro have enjoy'd any of the fights they've been in!

12-21y old pricks who all think they deserve a house, but the realise they aren't getting a new one, they just trash the entire city, ppl's cars, their small shops and what not! Rioting leads nowhere and gets no respect from me.. Fucking twats imo

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Smashing up hippies might sound like fun, but when they are 5x the numbers of the police and throwing bricks and molotov cocktails at you, it might not be as fun as you think it is.. I know for a fact that none of the policemen on Nørrebro have enjoy'd any of the fights they've been in!

12-21y old pricks who all think they deserve a house, but the realise they aren't getting a new one, they just trash the entire city, ppl's cars, their small shops and what not! Rioting leads nowhere and gets no respect from me.. Fucking twats imo

so true. they should just roll out the live ammunition an see how cool those fucking hippies are then or use waterguns! but not like that ever gonna happen in denmark :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom