rings, bracer, neck and cloak

L

Lusse

Where can I find this for my pally? Been looking everywhere but havent dropped anything at all.

Where should I look for drops?
Or is anyone selling any kind of 20-40 of these pieces?

thanx for the advice in advance :)

L

Lusse

I did all the quests up to 20 and after that very few quests were up for pallys worth doing except the epic and a few others. After the quests I did i got sucky stuff lvl 6-10 and they have about 19% durabilty left :(

I

Insurrextion

check www.gamebanshee.com/darkageofcamelot/ a good item database :)

if you're around ~20 try keltoi .. lots of fighter stuff drop there - swords, forrester ring, resplendent cloak, bracer of arms etc ...

higher u might want to try barrows (plate, swords and some bone ring which is decent) ...

lyonesse has nice drops as well (lvl 35 or so) - necklace of pygmies is a very common drop and quite nice, and pikemen drop a nice ring (hp dex str con i think) as well as plate

that's all i can recall - use the webby for more info

E

Exinferis

when/if you get into dartmoor Ring of Granite enhancement is nice :)
+2 to all melee skills
and Bracer of Dauntless Courage a barrows drop is quite nice to, got 8% spirit resist(mezz, root etc) can come in handy :p

L

Lusse

uhmm... i hunted in keltoi from 20-24 and all i got was several and several pieces of vindi, all kind of thrusters, shields etc... not a single ring nor similar :(

Been doing ponies for a long time aswell and all they drop is skins.. just bad luck?

I

Insurrextion

yeah ponies dont drop anything as far as i know :) hopefully patch comes sooner rather than later ... catacombs and tepoks get itemized then - some items to fill the void after keltoi and before barrows hopefully :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom