Ring (Ringu)

T

The Real Redi

Need help guys...

I either want the footage from the video featured in that amazing film (the original, not that pony yank version that came out) or the sound that can be heard on it - that metal scraping metal sound.

Anyone can give me a link or anything, be most greatful - my flatmate needs teaching a lesson, and anyone who's seen the Japanese masterpiece will understand how harsh i intend to be...

:whip:

S

Sharma

Why....

Why oh why would you want to expose him to that video? Its waaaay too creepy. :mad:

T

Teren

Originally posted by The Real Redi
Need help guys...

I either want the footage from the video featured in that amazing film (the original, not that pony yank version that came out) or the sound that can be heard on it - that metal scraping metal sound.

Anyone can give me a link or anything, be most greatful - my flatmate needs teaching a lesson, and anyone who's seen the Japanese masterpiece will understand how harsh i intend to be...

:whip:

redi, gonna post it tommorow if ill find a dvd-ripper, i have the japanese dvd, and i have a dvd-rom, now giff proggie :)

T

Teren

and also an idea for u:

-tell one of your friends to be ready to call your/flatmates home phone when you make a ring on his phone from u'r cellphone (if you have opne)

-just before the footage ends while u'r flatmate is looking @ it, give u'r other mate a ring, he'll call u'r phone number and u ask u'r flatmate to answer it, u'r other mate will say:

"you will die in 7 days"

i think u'r flatmate will passout or summthing :)

S

Sharma

Gte one of those voice warpers too.

Added effect, would scare the shit out of him. :D

O

old.Tohtori

After you make the "prank" and call your friend and say "you will die in 7 days"...just remember to laugh extra hard when your friend dies the next monday in a car accident.

Kids, don't f*ck with Mr Reaper. He doesn't like it.

S

SFXman

Watched Ring-0, Ringu and Ringu 2 all in a row during one night last weekend with a couple friends.. tbh they sucked but anyways...

T

Teren

shit, redi, totally forgot about it, gonna do it tommorow :)

T

Teren

redi, i did it, now i need somewhere to put it for you, the file is 21mb

just find me somewheer to host, ill try my own, but i think my host is limited, if it goes, im gonna write here :)

O

old.tRoG

IRC? MSN? ICQ?

Mind you, piratism is bad. Very bad. Mmmmmmkay?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Teren
scaredyca.... seel :)

Watching the ring movie, what they actually watch in the movie, once was enough for me thank you. :p

T

Teren

did you see the yankie or the japaneese version?

i've only seen the ring 1 (yank) w/ my gf

THO i have japaneese Ring 0 and Ring 2, BUT

IM TOO SCARED TO SEE IT WITHOUT MY GF!!!!! while i was watching the yank one, i was shaking and grabbing my girlfriend i terror..... mmmmm... :)

O

old.Tohtori

Only seen the original, first ring thingy.

Not even going to consider seeing the yank pony version...i mean..horses? What the f...

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
After you make the "prank" and call your friend and say "you will die in 7 days"...just remember to laugh extra hard when your friend dies the next monday in a car accident.

Kids, don't f*ck with Mr Reaper. He doesn't like it.

But if you say 7 days and he die the next day it aint your fault.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Cush
But if you say 7 days and he die the next day it aint your fault.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

C

Cush

Well.. i wont have to worry about sleeping then since id never say something like that to someone in the first place.

O

old.Tohtori

You'll dye in 7 days...*muahahahahahaaaaa!*

C

Cush

what will i dye in 7 days? my shirt or something else?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Cush
what will i dye in 7 days? my shirt or something else?

Well i can't say it all :p (no it wasn't a typo)

C

Cush

I know it wasent a typo. Think you were playing with the fact i aint got english as first language and was hoping i would miss it :p

O

old.Tohtori

No i wasn't, i was making an underhanded DAoC joke about a foreign movie :p

I ain'ts gots the english as my first language either so...kinda..you know...poopie if i did.

C

Cush

Im sure that english is the native language of icefloates... or maybe its just a misstake from my side.

S

SFXman

Next year, iirc, we get the yank version of Ringu 2.

Got to watch that and I have seen Ring 1, Ring 2, Ringu-0, Ringu 1, and Ringu 2.

Preferred the american version of Ringu 1 tbh...

T

The Real Redi

Cheersy 4 teh link fella :great: nice n quick too...

heck, i don't plan on elaborating, im not going to ring him or anything... i'm going to leave it in the video player, then sample that noise onto a few CD's and leave him in his ripped CD collection at random :)

none of this wishing death on anyone - thats a bit wierd tbh, and besides, he owes me money :m00:

Ps - if you've only seen the remake, you're missing out. It's like comparing "Hawk the Slayer" to "Kill Bill" - don't know what it is, but the japs have the most amazing ability to scare me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom