Ring of Spun Silk?

O

old.Kull

Searching high and low for this now, 21hit 10crush 10 matter (level 48 ring), from madtroll comments lead to ign forums which have a quote from a mythic guy or girl saying it is not a mob drop, and several saying they have seen it but can't remember where its from. Maybe quest or Otd so far i've grabbed over 3/4's of midgards npc's and gave them all a good interogating but to no avail, so i thought i'd try several means while im trucking through midgard :) any added info would be a bonus, some say yar's spider friends drop (but that contridicts what the mythic person said) unless its a quest activated one like cargrilla's boots.
Or im just going to have to kill a lot of 45-50 mobs and see if any rare spawns pop like Lord of Flame or Fire.

S

Subbiz

and+3 con ...

still waiting for some fancy US freak to find out what OTD/Quest this comes from....

most likely one of these, since its 100% qua item.

O

old.Kull

well i'm now over 72 or 75 completed quests still no sign of anything lol, all barkeeps tell me to stuff it so looks like im going zone exploring now and mashing every thing i see for a possible OTD.

G

Graknak

Well its'qua 100%, reasonable high lvl, couldn't it be a dragon/legion only drop? or did ya check that already?

Greets Grak&Cuth

Users who are viewing this thread