Rightnow

Influenza

Part of the furniture
When you have multiple accs can you log onto rightnow using the account you werent playing at the time to report things going wrong?
Because i cannot log onto rightnow with my second account and there is no link to register it.

Just been doing Gem of lost memories with my cabalist and my pet killed the 1st one and it just despawned.
Hasnt come back yet and i dont think it will , been 20 minutes since this happened.
Waited ages to finally see the encounter up also :(

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Influenza said:
When you have multiple accs can you log onto rightnow using the account you werent playing at the time to report things going wrong?
Because i cannot log onto rightnow with my second account and there is no link to register it.

Just been doing Gem of lost memories with my cabalist and my pet killed the 1st one and it just despawned.
Hasnt come back yet and i dont think it will , been 20 minutes since this happened.
Waited ages to finally see the encounter up also :(
If you have more than one account registered to the same email address, then you will only have access to RightNow with one of them. If you change the email address for either so they are different, then you will have access with both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom