Rightnow - works or not works is the question ?

T

Tiarta

Hi guys - im not the one posting alot on forum but this letter from GOA's rightnow made me laugh and i think u should have a look...

Bugged Item

Discussion Thread
Customer (xxxxx xxxxxxxx) 07/06/2002 03:29 AM
well u ask for date, try reading it again

plz

it was specified

Response (CS) 07/05/2002 11:15 AM
Greetings,

We are investigating this. Could you specify the date when this happened?

---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Customer (xxxxx xxxxxxxx) 07/03/2002 11:55 AM
I think it was sunday night (30/6-02) we was on a Llyn Barfog Trip where we killed several epic mobs, one of them dropped a Doom Sword, none of the ppl in the 2 groups could pick it up (it was too far away) as evidence i have attached 2 pictures that should show the bug...

if u could give that item to 1 of the ppl in the group, then it would make our ppl in guild very happy (we think we deserve the item, after all we killed the beast)

Best regards Allan - Tiarta (excalibur server - Albion)

the funny thing is that they are asking for the date, even though i have specified the date in the first rightnow letter i sent, so i ask myself... do they read the letters we send em :/

O

old.TheAussie

sshot449.jpg

I was in 2e group, coudnt pick it up..
First group had a 'Too far away' msg when they tried to pick it up.

And we killed that mob
1 juli 2002
1:38 CET

F

Friznit

Hate this but here's the fix

When that happens (99% or the time on a slope) Target the item and press your pickup key while jumping.

Takes a few goes but it works :)

Sorry you lost the sword though now you won't lose the next drop on a slope :)

X

--xion--

rolf omg that must be soooooo annoyign yea i always get them in DM just go up a slope and press pick up or go far away from the object runnign around pressing G lol. But the doom sword lost must really pissed you guys off :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom