Rightnow respond time ?!

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Hi all =)

Thursday last week i updated a post Rightnow made to me, but now it's wednesday and they havent answered me, and cant seem to find a single GM online :S
Is this normal or did all GM's and GoA suddenly disappear? :eek2:

/Bio

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I guess it depends on the question asked, sure they prioritise calls.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
well... :) if i'm gonna wait 42 days for them to answer me, i'm just quitting this silly game oO

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
What about them banning my acc's for radar use when i have showed them "proof" for me not using radar ..

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Biohazarddk said:
What about them banning my acc's for radar use when i have showed them "proof" for me not using radar ..

olol

You can show proof that your account has never ever used radar?

riiiight

This has all the potential of a five star thread people I'm surprised we're letting it slide down the list so easily!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
olol

riiiight

This has all the potential of a five star thread people I'm surprised we're letting it slide down the list so easily!

lol reminded me of the time on vnboards someone had problems so he posted a dx report which shoed a radar process in the background :)

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
well actually when u think bout it its kinda like only been 2days...
sent it thursday so we wont count that day.
friday: office types go early fridays its their doctor dofuckall day.
sat & sun: haha they dont do any work fridays so weekends is a nono.
mon: was a bank holiday in the uk so dunno if that makes a difference.
that leaves tuesday an today.
well it varies most folks i know that had probs they sent to rightnow got it sorted in anywhere from nextday to 3weeks (not including folks that lost items in that serverwide patch problem which dragged on for ages).
requiel reads here now an again.
hes a wubbly lil bloke, if he reads this he might be able to look into it for ya.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Pirkel said:
olol

riiiight

Thats why i put it in a "proof" way... I had a program called Spy++ used for programming purposes that might have had triggered the alert..

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Keep teh thread alive !!

So how do you know that would trigger the same alerts as using radar without having used radar or knowing how it works?

~scratches chin and lights up pipe, slips on comfy slippers and sits back to watch the thread grow~

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
i think every1 know how a radar works.. but by making that thread i suppose u dont know what spy++ does so please dont comment if u cant "back ur info up"!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I have nothing I need to backup dude :)

I have never used or even looked into Radar so no... I don't know how it works - I would assume that the same would apply to a lot of people. I am curious as to how you would know how it works and you know that GOA could confuse your "innocent" program with one that leads the TEH STICK OF BANZ0R !!

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
well if u dont know what a radar is,, u see too less war movies tbh...

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
and no i dont know how a radar technically work... i just know what it's supposed to do out of guessing, so please stop flaming me down..

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
and i can give u a link to the MICROSOFT program Spy++ if u like ... Even can scan my computer for files and give u a log etc etc...

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
So first everyone knows how radar works, now you say you don't yet you know that spy++ could show up as radar? And I doubt letting GOA scan ya PC would work - you could easily have deleted the naughty files!!

Dude I am not saying you have or haven't but you need to make your mind up on your excuses.

So have you received a holiday/ban for radar even though you have/have not* used it? Or what was the problem in the first place?

*delete as needed.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
err what?
I just said that I think Spy++ is the program which triggered the alert..
And ya i'm almost sure that every1 who sees movies know what a radar is, it's pretty much the same as the word states afaik...

And yes i suddenly found a email stating that my acc's were perma banned for radar use, but i havent used it.. trust me or not.. :-/

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I would have thought they know what triggers radar and the difference between that and Spy++ tbh - I am sure someone else can pop on and clarify this.

So what do you use Spy++ for and why have it running when playing DAOC anyway?

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
well i'm a programmer and i use it to find bugs in my programs... and i didnt think of the problem having it running along with DAoC.. But anyway gonna leave this thread now since i got my answer from Rightnow

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
someone call america, we have an oppressed minority here!!!!

power to the cHEaTzOr!!111!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Biohazarddk said:
well i'm a programmer and i use it to find bugs in my programs... and i didnt think of the problem having it running along with DAoC.. But anyway gonna leave this thread now since i got my answer from Rightnow

You mean you got a mighty thwack from teh stick of Banz0r?

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
i know how radar works

Does that make me a bad person? :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I expected Goa owned him then since we havnt heard anything?

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
well they just told me that Spy++ couldnt trigger the alert..

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe it was teh radar program then that triggered it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom