RightNow problem

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
well,

I never had a problem with the use of RightNow on my old account, not that i had to use it often tho. However, my new account wont let me access RightNow, says invalid ID or password, and unless something has changed its supossed to be same login/pass as in game.

I havent found anything about it on the webbie, have tried on different comps and i am preety certain of at least another 3 recent accounts unable to log onto RightNow support service.

I have tried mailing the issue to subscription@goa.com, but all i got was an automated reply (we have received ur mail and will look on the problem blah blah) and that was 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Anybody here has gotten the same problem and came to a solution? Any GM who can enlighten me on the right path to its conclussion? Thx in advance!

Matchstick Man

Fledgling Freddie
If you used the same email for all accounts you should use the details for the first one you registered with it and state which account in your message.

But saying that I noticed last time I used RightNow that my password was neither my game or subs one, had to get a new one sent.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
not same mail account, actually u cant use same mail for multiple daoc accounts (tried and had to use alternative mail)

how did u got new pass sent and how long did it take?

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
My girlfriend's account had this problem, I logged into Rightnow with my account and created a problem giving them my girlfriends account name saying that she couldn't log into Rightnow. (quote the error you get)

They replied quite quickly saying there was a problem (can't remember what exactly) and she should now be ok.

She was.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
if your using hotmail check the junkmail folder it hides there sometimes

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Two things can prevent you logging into RightNow.

1: You have more than one game account registered to the same email address. It's no longer possible to register an account with an email address that's already in use however it was in the past and this often causes problems. Log in with the details from your other account or change the email address for one of them so that they are different.

2: If you change your game password, RightNow sometimes does not synchronise properly. We can fix this for you, simply email subscription(at)goa(dot)com and they will synchronise your RightNow account.

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:

2: If you change your game password, RightNow sometimes does not synchronise properly. We can fix this for you, simply email subscription(at)goa(dot)com and they will synchronise your RightNow account.

Think i have this one :) Had a problem with one account and tried to contact right now and as you i kept getting message wrong pw/accountname..... then i tried a earlier password.........and it worked.. so to play the game i have one pw and to contact right now i am using the old one :p

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Requiel said:

1: You have more than one game account registered to the same email address. It's no longer possible to register an account with an email address that's already in use however it was in the past and this often causes problems. Log in with the details from your other account or change the email address for one of them so that they are different.

ty for your reply,

I have mailed subscription@goa.com like 2 or 3 weeks ago but have only gotten the automated reply 'we got your problem and will be back to u', guess ill give it some more weeks and if still nothing ill try changing mail account.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Matchstick Man said:
Click on 'My Stuff' when you get to RightNow.
oh yeh, i thought u meant something else, i tried that but it says my ID is invalid :mad:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Jayce said:
My girlfriend's account had this problem, I logged into Rightnow with my account and created a problem giving them my girlfriends account name saying that she couldn't log into Rightnow. (quote the error you get)

They replied quite quickly saying there was a problem (can't remember what exactly) and she should now be ok.

She was.
assuming u would do something like that again for a part of ur heart, can i be ur bf? :D

Maddius

One of Freddy's beloved
I didn't figure this one out either for a while, I just went locate my password by mailing it too me, you gotta put your game login in, like if your name was John Smith it would be jsmith, that yeah, and I got an instant reply with my Rightnow password, totally different to my game and subs passwords.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
am nearly 100% sure i never changed password (actually more like 300% sure) its a 2 or 3 months old account.. can hardly try any old password ;p~

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Maddius said:
I didn't figure this one out either for a while, I just went locate my password by mailing it too me, you gotta put your game login in, like if your name was John Smith it would be jsmith, that yeah, and I got an instant reply with my Rightnow password, totally different to my game and subs passwords.
that was first thing i tried, but i get the following mistake when i do:

Unable to E-mail PasswordThe user ID you supplied does not appear to be valid.

If you believe you may have mistyped it, use the browser Back button to return to the login page and try again.

And no i didnt misstype it :mad: really fustrating..

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
I got 2 ID... one for game other for RightNow.
RightNow use my old pass and i change it 3 times for game but RN still on same. They need a update imo

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Problem fixed \o/ just needed 'some' time xdd

Hello,

We have synchronized your account so you can log on to rightnow with your game id without any difficulties.

Regards,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom