Rightnow Problem

Carneus

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, I know most people hate Rightnow but I was using to report lagspikes in Opentransit and noticed my profile details were very much out of date. I raised another Rightnow thing to update the details and they asked for some information to prove I was the owner of the account. Their reply was that the account had been cancelled in Apr 02. Awesome. I didn't start playing until Jan 03.

Now I can't login using my subscription login as it is no longer recognised. Does anyone have any contact details for Goa so I can try to sort this out?

Thanks

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, I know most people hate Rightnow but I was using to report lagspikes in Opentransit and noticed my profile details were very much out of date. I raised another Rightnow thing to update the details and they asked for some information to prove I was the owner of the account. Their reply was that the account had been cancelled in Apr 02. Awesome. I didn't start playing until Jan 03.

Now I can't login using my subscription login as it is no longer recognised. Does anyone have any contact details for Goa so I can try to sort this out?

Thanks

try clicking on the link to the left of the login page and ask them to reset your password and explane situation

Carneus

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yeah, perhaps I should have read that page a bit more thoroughly. Thanks, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom