RightNow problem that isn't getting solved by email, any advice Kemor?

O

old.Revz

I've sent in a report to RightNow about the Legion drop flute being bugged. Basically you can't use it to mez anything which kind of removes the point of actually equipping it so I was wondering when it was getting fixed. I got the following response :

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Legion drop

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (CS) - 09/02/2002 04:00 PM
Thank you for the report,

We will investivate and find a fix for this item. It should automatically update in your inventory once fixed.

Upon checking my inventory I found that the flute had lost a whacking great 30% condition without actually being used. I know it hasn't been used because I am the only one who has held it since Legion dropped it and I am a cleric. The screen of the heavily damage version is here :

http://www.servantsofthelake.org/images/uploads/flutebroken.jpg

I didn't want to repair it as losing 30% durability on a pretty much one off drop isn't very helpful so I used the option at the bottom of each RightNow email to reply.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]
The flute has now somehow lost 30% of its condition despite NEVER being used. I have no idea if it works or not but I can guarantee that no one has used it because I've been carrying it ever since we got it. You can find a picture of how it looks now below :

http://www.servantsofthelake.org/images/uploads/flutebroken.jpg

Has this happend because you tried to fix it?
[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

What happens but I check my email today to find :

We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 48 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your question to SOLVED

What is going on? Is the RightNow email incorrect and I have some other way of following up problems or are they just ignoring it? I replied within time and in the manner they asked for on the email. I don't understand and I just want the flute fixed :mad:

V

Verena

From what I've experienced is that the """"[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]""""" part of that email doesn't work very well.

Just enter RightNow again and insert your comments into the original entry you made in RightNow.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I bet Gombur stepped on it while you were logged on to real life or sumtin :D

O

old.Revz

I've updated the question via the RightNow web interface. Their email shouldn't really include that reply field if it doesn't work though...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by sickofit...
I bet Gombur stepped on it while you were logged on to real life or sumtin :D

Hark! :rolleyes:
/me raises his fist at sicko
begone foul beast or I'll feed you to old.Pebr

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

Hark! :rolleyes:
/me raises his fist at sicko
begone foul beast or I'll feed you to old.Pebr

!!!*runs off... not before snatching the flute, though. It was broken anyway...*

O

old.Gombur Glodson

why you little!
fetch Mr. Scruffles

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

Originally posted by old.Revz
I've updated the question via the RightNow web interface. Their email shouldn't really include that reply field if it doesn't work though...

I told GOA about this 3 months ago... and they said pfffth, use the web... But I would have suspected them to fix it by now...

I tried to reply to the mail.. got support@goa.com user unknown... Really says it all doesnt it? :/

This flute bug, that u cant use it.. did it happen on the US servers as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom