Rightnow password - help pls

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Hey!

i recently deleted my Bg1 lvl24 NS cos i was tired of bg1 and i needed the slot. Anyways i realized 10 mins after that i still had 6P on that char and forgot to transfer the money back to one of my other chars :( and i was now gonna rightnow it hoping GOA could restore the char with the money still on it, to get to my problem then, i cant logon to rightnow cos the password is incorrect and i have tried my game pass etc and it doesnt work. Can i get a new pass e-mailed somehow?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Got 2 accounts on the same email? If so try both accounts login ;o

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Nope i got them seperatly, and i have tried all passwords i have and still cannot logon to RW :(

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Right now uses your game login/password and they will be able to restore your char with the money intact.
You can try subscriptions(at)goa.com, this is the long way round as it apparently gets passed around the houses till it ends up where it belongs.
I would recommend sending a PM to one of the GM's on this forum (such as Requiel or Xalin, as they appear more active on the boards) telling them about your Rightnow issues and asking them to look into it. They will be able to look into it if there is a problem with your Rightnow account and give you advice on how to resolve it.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
frogster said:
Right now uses your game login/password and they will be able to restore your char with the money intact.
You can try subscriptions(at)goa.com, this is the long way round as it apparently gets passed around the houses till it ends up where it belongs.
I would recommend sending a PM to one of the GM's on this forum (such as Requiel or Xalin, as they appear more active on the boards) telling them about your Rightnow issues and asking them to look into it. They will be able to look into it if there is a problem with your Rightnow account and give you advice on how to resolve it.

omg its teh Nee oO

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
I knew you'd posted that after i saw you had replied :p :wub:

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
no, rightnow uses a different password nowadays. I forgot how you could get your password back, but it wasn't that hard. If it's not on RightNow already (just use search), then mail subscription(@)goa(.)com about it

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Rightnow uses your game logins and passwords. There are two common problems that can prevent you accessing RightNow and one uncommon one.

Firstly (and most common), if you have two game accounts which are both registered to the same email address then you'll only have one RightNow account. You can 'fix' this by going into the subscription site and changing one of the email addresses so that both are different and then you'll have access to RightNow with both accounts.

Secondly, there's sometimes an issue where you change your game password but RightNow doesn't update with your new details. This can be fixed very quickly by us. PM me the name of one of the characters on your account and I'll sort it out for you.

Finally, the last issue is that RightNow is down for maintenance this morning and no-one (not even CS staff) can access it till it comes back online. There is news about that here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom