Rightnow - Let me in!

G

galdora

I cant get into Rightnow. My game userid and password work fine for the game, but not for Rightnow.

I've sent an email to subscription@goa.com and got the automated reply. But the following quote makes me think they will not be answering it:

For all problems related to registration or loss of passwords, you can directly use this email.
Important ! Only registration problems and loss of passwords will be checked, all other problems sent to this email will be ignored !

The automated reply says to check the status of the problem in Rightnow! But I cant get in!!

Any ideas people? Kemor?

M

minnie

I've had exactly the same problem for 2 months now.

After so many e-mails to them I lost count, they finally sent me one suggesting that I try putting my e-mail address in the ID place and use NO PASSWORD. (Obviously the same e-mail address used in your subscription)

That works, so all I can do is suggest you try that and hope it works for you.

G

galdora

Originally posted by minnie
I've had exactly the same problem for 2 months now.

After so many e-mails to them I lost count, they finally sent me one suggesting that I try putting my e-mail address in the ID place and use NO PASSWORD. (Obviously the same e-mail address used in your subscription)

That works, so all I can do is suggest you try that and hope it works for you.

hehe, just tried that and it works. Thanks very much for the tip. Bonkers system tho.

M

Molten Lava

Nice system

Same here....I never user RightNow coz it sucks and if I have a question I post it here...but this time :(

GOA decided to charge me euro 50 (!!) last month for my 2 subscription...seemed a bit much so I tried to log in to RightNow....both my accounts ddint work...will try the e-mail thingy as soon as I get home :)

M

minnie

Glad it worked galdora cos I had spent months trying to get access to right now :)

Good luck in game to you :)

G

galdora

Originally posted by minnie
Glad it worked galdora cos I had spent months trying to get access to right now :)

Good luck in game to you :)

Thanks.

And you my friend.

J

Jupitus

Re: Nice system

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Same here....I never user RightNow coz it sucks and if I have a question I post it here...but this time :(

GOA decided to charge me euro 50 (!!) last month for my 2 subscription...seemed a bit much so I tried to log in to RightNow....both my accounts ddint work...will try the e-mail thingy as soon as I get home :)

Molten,

for billing issues rather than using RightNow send an email to subscription@goa.com with the details of your problem. RightNow is more for technical/game issues rather than billing.

Good Luck,

Jup.

G

galdora

Reply from CS

Response (CS) - 11/30/2002 07:45 PM
Hello,

To solve your problem, as you haven't got the possiblity to connect you to "Rightnow", you can try to enter your E-mail address in "My stuff" category and link "User ID" without entering the password.

If it's still doesn't work, we can suggest you two others solutions :

1) You can send us your question that we'll transfer to our concerned Service.

2) If you prefer, we can delete your account in "Rightnow" but this process will entail the deletion of your "Historic" category and your subscription in "Rightnow".

Thanks in advance for your next reply...:)

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

S

stu

So we can login to Rightnow without actually entering our password? What an incredibly secure system!

M

minnie

Yes Stu I agree cos it means that anyone who knows your emil address can enter Your rightnow :(

GOA get your act together please

For over 2 months I had no access and now only have that access with my e-mail address

I HOPE YOU READ THIS KEMOR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom