Rightnow down?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Tried to login to RightNow because I can´t log on DAOC but as soon as I hit the "Support" button on the website, I`m getting an error. Is it down, or is there something wrong on my side?

fortunefish

Banned
lo

wen u log in and get to load screen duz it sayy cennecting to service and then keep retrying ?

fortunefish

Banned
hey, im havnig the exact same problem as you ... and i can get onto right now either ! so wierd and we can do anything about it.

i spend 25 quid on new set of disks for NF

i spend 2 quid on game time coz it isnt working

not to mention the waste of time on the computer costing me money in the first place.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I´ve managed to RightNow the problem yesterday. They told me that I should try again today because you´re getting booted in the loading screen when too many people are online in one zone. :/
Sounds odd but I´ll try again tonight and let you know the result.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Can´t connect, getting stuck during loading screen with "Service not available".

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe both are related?

Ill leave this one to the network experts, but perhaps a firewall issue?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Yup, been thinking the same... but then, I´ve been running DAOC just fine under my firewall and I´ve tried with my firewall disabled, still the same result.
However, a friend of mine had the same problem and it just dissapeared. I´ll try again tonight and post the result here. :)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I tried to connect last night and it WORKED!
Odd: I had to uninstall and reinstall my firewall (seems that the firewall was messed up although I dunno why).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom