Rightnow DIE!

How do you want your SUPPORT? (multiple choice)

• Ingame /appeal

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Vastly improved version of Rightnow!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I love to wait forever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herjulf

Banned
Ok basically this is how it is.
Rightnow do not WORK very well. When it did work i didnt really like it either because i had to do a search on smt random to be able to ask a question. And when i did ask a question it could take days and if i didnt update the question the question was deleted automatically as the system assumed it solved if i didnt update it.

Currently the main problem is:

EVERYONE i know online is unable to log into rightnow PERIOD.

ACCOUNT logins dont work
GAME login dont work.

I tried to ask for new passwords, which i can use to loginto game, i can check my account with the logins.

I cannot loginto rightnow i get wrong password yadda yadda.
I have been in contact with the subscription email over and over and over.. did i say over? But then i get a mail that i shoul update the question on rightnow or they will consider it closed.

So they forward my mail to righnow idiots, which transfer the mail into a rightnow question. which will be deleted if i dont update the question.

May you get attackewd by killer seagulls u FRENCHIE BASTARDS, well atleast get stung by a bee.. well a mosquito atleast. For the migraine you cause me.

I just feel im getting a anxiety attack from it its so utterly stupid on their part. I have been at this now for about a week, i tried to get rightnow working since December.

A gamefriend got his Hib/pryd char stuck in ML7 dungeon, where he fell through the floor when attending a ml7 raid and ended up in some ghost copy of the map. That was.. 1 month ago. They still havent been able to fix it.

I want some official GOA response here, because you really ahve to do something radical about your support department. More GM´s online and also i want ingame APPEAL system.

As a paying customer i really feel i have the right to ask of these things.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Banned within 4 minutes of posting, now those are good reactions.

Firstly, do not tell "Rightnow" (ie the staff, ie the GMs of our servers) to die.

Secondly, there are very few killer seagulls in France.

You'll find the "stupidity" of which you speak stems not from the GMs, not from Rightnow and not from France. The login system works fine.

If you have problems logging in, request a new password using the automated system. This will be sent to your registered email address (make sure noreply@goa.com can go through your junk email filters).

Please note: this thread would have been fine if written in a mature way; ie a discussion of the Rightnow/Customer Support system. It has been closed because of personal and racist attacks, in this case against the GMs of the server. If someone wishes to create a new post + poll, they are more than welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom