Rightnow and craftingproblem

K

Kama Storm

I encountered a problem with crafting in-game, so I decided to go to rightnow and report it, logged in and all, could view everything I asked before, etc. but no button for submitting a new question? Did I miss something? Or am I just losing it? Problem is I cant continue crafting this way so I NEED a solution. but I cant find a button to ask a new question anywhere in rightnow.

A

Alrindel

Read a couple of questions in the FAQ, doesn't matter which ones. That should make the "ask a question" tab appear.

K

Kama Storm

DOH!

<---- feeling stupid

anyways, thnx :)

K

Kama Storm

Unfortunately, no.

I'm at 900 and needed to catch up on leatherworking and clothworking to make a new item with arcanium. So I started with leatherworking, not a prob at all. got it to 888 and started on clothworking next. 875 so I need 10 points to get going with arcanium studded gloves ;) I put a wyvernskin puppet recipe in my quickbar and press the matching button. It says: You dont have the proper skill to make this item! the skill required to make that puppet is 850 :/ and yes I tried dozens of times, relogged and all. so waiting on rightnow..........

waiting still......

waiting.......

wai.... awh, forget it, you guys get the picture

O

old.Hendrick

Don't make puppets, make cheap tailoring items (if your tailoring is low enough for them to be cheap still). A much faster way to improve clothwork.
And for leatherwork I recommend basic bronze dirks and stilettos. Try getting all secondaries to max level for more crafting success.

K

Kama Storm

thnx hendrick, should have thought of that. :rolleyes:

Happy now :) 901 :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom