right slags

gohan

FH is my second home
my brother and aload of our mates are all renewing thier accounts just to see what it's like now, i have a few questions, not about RvR ect cos I don't care :)

1. Who did i sell my account too and can i have it back for a month till i get bored :)
2. Failing that, has anyone worked out how to activate an EU account that you don't know the PW for? afaik last time i looked into it they fucked up the transfer and lost all the E-mail details so couldn't send me a new password
3.Failing that again, does anyone have an account i can use just to dick about on? preferably with a buffbot or playable cleric (also prefrably albion)

4. i love you all (except bahu and cornokz)

gohan

FH is my second home
come on someone must have some clue how to get my EU account going atleast?!?!?!?!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
my brother and aload of our mates are all renewing thier accounts just to see what it's like now, i have a few questions, not about RvR ect cos I don't care :)

1. Who did i sell my account too and can i have it back for a month till i get bored :)
2. Failing that, has anyone worked out how to activate an EU account that you don't know the PW for? afaik last time i looked into it they fucked up the transfer and lost all the E-mail details so couldn't send me a new password
3.Failing that again, does anyone have an account i can use just to dick about on? preferably with a buffbot or playable cleric (also prefrably albion)

4. i love you all (except bahu and cornokz)

i had to call to mythic to get my EU accs back coz they lost all Email details....

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
i got an account i dont use bit its bloody linkied to main account and i aint giving out my login details :p... acc got shammy x 2 and cleric/driud.. was old kay bot account.. tbh use a free 14 day account get someone to lvl ya or something.. failing that give ea a call i know some people have had some success...

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
gohan see if steve will let ya use one of his account ?.. he aint using them :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I have a wizard, cleric, paladin, friar, scout and armsman on alb, but because of point 4 I wont let you use them

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
you can use my cleric, laddey has the account details ask him for them, i cant remember them

gohan

FH is my second home
gohan see if steve will let ya use one of his account ?.. he aint using them :p

ye was thinking that, he had like 10 at one point lol, i think i know the passwords anyway but if i can't get my accounts back i'll give him a bell

gohan

FH is my second home
I have a wizard, cleric, paladin, friar, scout and armsman on alb, but because of point 4 I wont let you use them
it was said with pure affection :<
you can use my cleric, laddey has the account details ask him for them, i cant remember them

cheers dude i may well do that, rather than tryna find a bot for us to use ill just play an active cleric

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Neither of my chars are ready for RvR anyways really.. Mostly specced and templated for PvE

My cleric is in a pretty nice ToA template that Eggy made back in the days, lol, has low hits but besides that it works relly well

If you want the details just pm me. Dunno if the acc is still open but if it is you can use it until it runs out, don't think I'll be returning to daoc anytime soon with 4 months of studying in Valencia incoming :drink:

gohan

FH is my second home
lol I sent them an E-mail about it and they send me one back saying I had to ring them, which was the genral feeling everyone said, so instead I sent a reply oozing with sarcasm

i sent them quite a long detailed E-mail about what had happened what accounts i had ect ect

thier E-mail said about due to the sensitive nature blah blah blah ring this number and give them the secret word used on creation blah blah

so i sent an E-mail back saying

I appreciate that you need to fufill certain criteria, but I live in England, and calling the US from my mobile would cost a fortune, can you just ask me for whatever information you need via E-mail and i will give you whatever i can, also on EU accounts thier is no such thing as a secret word, so I'm glad that you looked into my case wholeheartedly and didn't just send out a generic E-mail...........

to which they replied appologising and asking me to confirm my DOB and the names on the account, which i did, and he's now said that should be fine but can i jsut confirm a few characters from the account, now my memory has always been quite retardedly precise so despite not playing the account for 4 years i sent him a list of 14 characters thier name, class, RR, ML and their sex and race.

i think that should do it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom