Right Now?

T

Turamber

Can anyone tell me how to contact Right Now support ?

Logged onto the European webby, went to RightNow customer support. Logged in okay. Came up with a list of FAQ's (none relevant), so chose "My Stuff". Could see how to search for questions I'd raised ... but not a way to ask the question in the first place?!

Any and all help would be appreciated; am suffering from some weird connection problem long after everyone else's problems had been solved and I need my fix!! :(

E

Eleasias

Read one of the answers first, then you can ask a question.

E

erl

I think its a great system, just so people don't log in there and ask their questions, they have to click around a bit first, maybe finding the answer to their question. I bet this reduces the number of redundant questions asked by a big number. People that come here asking why they can't post cleary have problems reading the help and FAQ inside the RightNow-system...

T

Turamber

Umm, that's a silly system -- none of the FAQ headers had *any* relevance to my problem. And the Help section was a joke, it didn't tell me how to raise my question at all. Thanks for the helpful replies above.

P

- Pathfinder -

RightNow (or SometimeLater as we call it) is indeed silly. That said, you usually get an answer fairly quick ;)

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
That said, you usually get an answer fairly quick ;)
You mean the standard reply of "We will do what is necessary"? :rolleyes:
Sometimes I'd actually like to know what the outcome is...you know, like in the real world...presecution vs defense... I mean, who's ever heard of a murder trial, where nobody but the judge and the defendant know the verdict?

-G

E

erl

Originally posted by old.Turamber
Umm, that's a silly system -- none of the FAQ headers had *any* relevance to my problem. And the Help section was a joke, it didn't tell me how to raise my question at all. Thanks for the helpful replies above.
By first clicking find answers (which indeed should be the first to try) the first subject that appears is "How to use RightNow" and quoted from there:
To ask a question you must read at least one FAQ. Once done, you will see the link "Ask a question" and will be able to log in using your game login/password. You will then need to fill the category/sub category according to the question you are asking so we can dispatch your mail to the right persons.
Didn't it tell you? :rolleyes:

M

milithiel

the only prob i had with them is they said they would fix some bugged loot (hollow willow branches - sells for 0cp) in the next weekly update, but they still havent done it. :/ and that was about 3 weeks ago.

O

old.Bowen

Originally posted by milithiel
the only prob i had with them is they said they would fix some bugged loot (hollow willow branches - sells for 0cp)

Whats wrong with that I mean do you know anyone who would buy a hollow willow branch from you, because I certainly don't !

On a more serious note this type of drop should be able to be crafted into a 'willow board' in turn given to a fletcher who would create me a 'willow staff of uberness'

Player - Excuse me sir would you like to by this hollow willow branch I snapped of a tree?
NPC - Nope, but you can give it me if you like

M

milithiel

Originally posted by old.Bowen

Whats wrong with that I mean do you know anyone who would buy a hollow willow branch from you, because I certainly don't !

wtf?

M

milithiel

if it had some potential to turn into something magnificant i could be persuaded to part a few silvers for it.

T

Turamber

Erl, why do you feel the urgent need to come be rude to someone who is just asking a simple question? Does it make you feel big?!

For your information I suffer from an attention deficit disorder - one where I struggle to comprehend, or remember, anything written by morons.

Anyway. What were you saying again ?

:m00: :m00: :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom