Right Now broken ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Is Right now broken ? using my correct logins and PW and still says its wrong.
Where the h*ll do i report that ? Oo

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
try your game loging and your subs loging i have 2 accounts and for 1 i log into rightnow with subs info and the other for some reason with game info ... also i remember changing my pw but for like 6 months rightnow would only accept my old pw

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Have it ever worked?

IMO, if you need them, you allways get an auto-reply... So you spam them with multipel questions.. Questions is good, if made corectly, they can be realy hard to give a standard reply on, sort of force them to realy respond to you.

But, was a realy long time since i needed to contact them... and are realy happy with that.. as I think I can spend my time with something better then some futile typing..

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Neo said:
Is Right now broken ? using my correct logins and PW and still says its wrong.
Where the h*ll do i report that ? Oo

Try the Sticky in the Technical Help Forum.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=67303

Requiel said:
You cannot access Rightnow as your game login is invalid
You use your game login to access RightNow. If your game login is good for the game but invalid when trying to login to Rightnow there are two explanations for this.
1: You have more than one game account with the same email address. In this case you should be able to log in with your other account. Just be sure to clearly state the account you are having problems with if you log into RigthNow using a different account. You can fix ths problem yourself by changing the email address in your registered details so that both accounts are linked to different email addresses. You do not need to contact us to do this as long as you have access to the original email address.
2: You have changed your game password previously and RightNow has not updated with this change. In this case you should still be able to log in with your old password if you still know it. Otherwise simply send an email to the subscription service asking them to synchronise your RightNow account. Be sure to give them the correct account details.

Closing this as its just transforming into isle 10 of my local Sainsburys - full of whine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom