right never

Littles

Loyal Freddie
just wondered what the average response was so i know when to expect a reply. Share your experiences please :)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ive always got one the next day , unless its weekend then ive got it on the monday.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I got replies to ingame issues the next working day normally. (There was one exception when I never got a reply during the Prydwen server crash)

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Well i sent my request Sunday morning and i still haven't had a response apart from the automated sh!t i got in the first few minutes.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
you're going to have to wait forever. i don't think e-mail can reach wales.

Afran

Part of the furniture
The 2-3 years ago I played on EU RightNow took about 3 weeks to reply.

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
i've used rightnow like one time.. response was pretty quick with in a week i had a response.. now the sorting it out took like half a year tho.

ofc you need to take in to consideration that the response time to someone in wales.. will take alot longer.. ;)

<3 u littles

Littles

Loyal Freddie
i've used rightnow like one time.. response was pretty quick with in a week i had a response.. now the sorting it out took like half a year tho.

ofc you need to take in to consideration that the response time to someone in wales.. will take alot longer.. ;)

<3 u littles

People in Wales should have priority tbh, when is mr out of clip range comeing back to daoc then?

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
i'll come play with j0000 but less whine about a "little" over extending.. makes it all more interesting tbh.. + you've pretty much allways kept me alive :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well, what I tend to do is, make a few users on a forum, tho' i've never done it on this one, and just start a really funny conversation with myself, I'm so cool =]

:m00:

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Well, what I tend to do is, make a few users on a forum, tho' i've never done it on this one, and just start a really funny conversation with myself, I'm so cool =]

:m00:

cool isn't the word i would use to describe you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom